Profile for Keith '999' Richards > Reviews

Content by Keith '999' Ri...

Keith '999' Richards "Keith '999' Richards" (Coventry. UK)

USB/AV Video Cable for iPhone, iPod Video Classic Touch
USB/AV Video Cable for iPhone, iPod Video Classic Touch

1.0 out of 5 stars All That Glitters Is NOT Gold, 23 Jan. 2011
Don't believe everything you read.
I bought one of these from an Amazon Site about 4-5 months ago and managed to lose it somewhere.

God, I could have screamed, when I recieved this one in the post. I bought it knowing I was going to spend 3-4 weeks in hospital and really looked forward to watching a few movies on their nice 'big screens'.

However, when I plugged this into my iTouch, I was greeted with the message, "This accessory is not optimised for use with this product.

I can't even remember who I got my original one from.
Beware of cheap immitations. You could get more (or less!!)than you bargained for.

Wahl 9854-800 Deluxe Rechargeable Grooming Hair Beard Trimmer Station Kit
Wahl 9854-800 Deluxe Rechargeable Grooming Hair Beard Trimmer Station Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair Cut Sir? Sorry, Do It Y'Self!!, 23 Jan. 2011
A very good product.
After reading one or two quite slamming and damning reviwes, I can confirm that for your money you get a pretty good product.

OK, the Main Trimmer isn't a Full Size Barbers Trimmer, but used properly, you can do just as much, if not more than your local Sweeney Todd and the only thing missing is a Cut-Throat Razor.

Don't believe everything you read.You could be missing out on one Hell of a bargain!!