Profile for The goat > Reviews

Content by The goat

The goat

5 Cities Cabin Approved 18� & 21� Lightweight Hand Luggage, Ryanair/Easyjet/BA Cabin Approved Wheeled Trolley Suitcase Bags, Trolley Wheeled Luggage Bags for 55x40x20cm & 50x40x20cm carry on small baggage. (50X40X20, Choc)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good.....buuuut, 10 Nov. 2015
This good little travel bag is really quite good. Rather cheap and very light, it had enough room for all my clothes and some souvenirs from my holiday as well. The two extra pouches on the front are very handy as well as a net inside the bag too.

Only downsides are the handle is extremely short so if you are over 5ft tall then it makes it difficult to wheel and you'll end up just carrying it everywhere and also the wheels are very flimsy and prone to flipping over all the time.

So a great, cheap little bag unless you wanted to wheel it anywhere.

Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo 3DS)
Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, very good fun, 26 Nov. 2014
Great game, very good fun. More closely reminiscent of the N64 kirby game but still not as good as that as you can only have one power at a time.

Surprisingly big game though and you will find yourself going through looking for all the collectables.
The powers are very fun, while some are the same, there are some new ones that are very cool.

I would certainly recommend this especially if you are a fan of kirby games.

Miore Ladies 9ct White Gold Sapphire and Diamond Ring - Size M
Miore Ladies 9ct White Gold Sapphire and Diamond Ring - Size M

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring but not so durable :(, 26 Nov. 2014
Right so I bought this ring for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. I tried shopping around actual jewelry store but came up with nothing, i needed a nice simple ring with a nice stone. This fit the description perfectly. Very comfortable to wear and looks very good. However, I bought this not even a month ago and already one of the small diamonds have fallen out, I would certainly think twice about purchasing this ring, purely for it's lack of durability.

My girlfriend and I are both very upset about this and I feel very annoyed, so I'd avoid it if you're going to wear this ring a lot as it'll probably break.

Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by scaddingk

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok game, 4 April 2013
Not as good as it should be, not as good as I expected.

Campaign not great, human enemies is a horrible thing, Shouldn't be any in the game since Aliens are supposed to be the enemy not humans.

Drop in drop out multi player campaign isn't very good as it's only online. A friend and I tried to play it but there had to be 4 players so it searched for about 5 minutes before letting us actually play. As it was our first time laying we were taking our time but the random people we were with kept going off ahead and that teleports you to them regardless of whether you are the host or not.
Split screen is fine though, same console.

Multiplayer possibly the best aspect of the game, but even that is glitchy and slow quite a lot of the time.

Borderlands: Game of the Year - Classics (Xbox 360)
Borderlands: Game of the Year - Classics (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really awesome game, 10 Feb. 2013
A nice cross between a shooter and an RPG with 4 player co-op and a huge map and storyline to complete as well as all the DLC, this game is taking me ages to complete but I'm loving every moment of it! Cartoony graphics add a certain humour to some otherwise graphic and gory details

Would certainly recommend to any shooter/RPG fans out there, a brilliant game to play with friends or by yourself.

Peanuts: Snoopy the Flying Ace (Peanuts (Running Press))
Peanuts: Snoopy the Flying Ace (Peanuts (Running Press))
by Charles M Schulz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Feb. 2013
Arrived on time, was as expected. My girlfriend, somewhat of a snoopy collector, loves it. So i would suggest this if there are any Snoopy lovers out there.

Snoopy Collectible - Original
Snoopy Collectible - Original
Offered by bubble n squeak

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Feb. 2013

Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple watch, 11 Jan. 2013
I've had this watch before and it's so good. It's hardy and lasts a long time, comfortable to wear and is very easy to use. I've had several in the past and whenever I need a new one (which occurs when the watch straps break but that's only through much use for over about a year) I always get the same one again, this one because it is so very good.

Would certainly recommend for anyone who want a decent, simple watch at a very reasonable price :D

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best RPG's out there, 12 Dec. 2011
I got this game the day after it came out and have been playing it for about 70 hours and still haven't got through most of the quests. The best thing about this game is the freedom it gives you, much like every other elder scroll game, but this is by far the best as the map is huge. If you were looking to buy an RPG then look no further than Skyrim, unless you wanted a multi player one as skyrim is only single player. The only slightly irritating thing is that every now and then there are random and rather slight glitches. Doesn't effect game play much but it;s a tad annoying.

Overall an awesome game, I'd recommend it :)

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Nintendo DS)
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Nintendo DS)
Offered by aardvark-games

5.0 out of 5 stars A great RPG, 12 Nov. 2010
I play a lot of rpg games however don't own many on the ds. This is certainly a great game with lots of gameplay and the story continues once you finish the main storyline. You can change classes easily which is a good aspect and although you can't change your own players features once you create him/her at the beginning you can create your own guys that adventure with you which is pretty cool. And all weapons and armour is interchangeable which means you can change their costume which is a really good thing as you dont have to keep looking at the same guys throughout the whole game. Some bosses are a bit difficult at first but it's mostly a very good and very playable game. There is a lot of multilayer gameplay too which is good if you have wi-fi or another person with the game near you, but for those who dont (like myself) that section of the game remains distant although I am told it is very good :)
Even if you havent played any other dragon quest game like me it's still a very good game and if you like rpg's then I would suggest this.