Profile for Luciana > Reviews

Hebrew Bible
Hebrew Bible
by Dan Cohn-Sherbok

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Hebrew Bible (Paperback)
Very good book, I like it.

THROUGH THE BIBLE BOOK BY BOOK
THROUGH THE BIBLE BOOK BY BOOK
by MYER PEARLMAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 9 Aug. 2015
I would recommend. Very good book, as others Myer Pearlman,s books.

Then and Now Bible Maps Insert
Then and Now Bible Maps Insert
by Rose Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!!, 9 Aug. 2015
Brilliant idea very practical and excellent quality.

70S DISCO FEVER ADULT COSTUME FANCY DRESS UP PARTY
70S DISCO FEVER ADULT COSTUME FANCY DRESS UP PARTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 16 Jan. 2014
Very nice costume. It is complete, you need to worry just about the shoe you will wear. I impressed with the look and quality of the costume. I would recommend the seller and the product.

Coryse Salome Competence Anti-Age Anti-Cellulite Cream - 250 ml
Coryse Salome Competence Anti-Age Anti-Cellulite Cream - 250 ml
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Salome's products, 14 Jan. 2014
I use facial moisturizer from Salome and I absolutely love it so I decide to try as well the Anti-Age-Cellulite. It is hard to believe but it really really works. I tried many marks on the market but I am impressed with this particularly one. But, worth to remind that the product doesn't work itself, what is not new for everybody. I am eating health, drinking plenty of water and doing exercise. I leave to use the cream after shower, so I doing a little bite of massage before and after that applying the cream. I am doing once a day during the week and twice during the weekend, due the lack of time. The cellulites are disappearing and the skin look much more firmer. For sure I will buy again. I strong recommend it.

WoodLuv 4 Drawer Wooden Storage Cabinet with Wicker Drawers/ Baskets-Bedroom/ Bathroom, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars It is gorgeous., 15 Dec. 2013
I would recommend it. One of my best purchase so far. Very strong material, beautiful look. I use it as a vegetable storage, but is multifunctional, just use your imagination. Very fast delivery and very well packaged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice T-shirt, 15 Dec. 2013
I really like this t-shirt. It is one of my favourite. The cotton is very soft and it doesn't change after washing. The colour of the print is solid, I would recommend it and absolutely I will buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely., 15 Dec. 2013
I bought this curtain for my main window. This curtain has a solid colour, it is lined and robust. Fast delivery, well packed and exactly as a description on the site. The price also is reasonable. I am pleased for all at the end of my purchase.

Kappa FLEECE 6CENTO 688 Ski WOMAN
Kappa FLEECE 6CENTO 688 Ski WOMAN

5.0 out of 5 stars The best on the market., 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Kappa FLEECE 6CENTO 688 Ski WOMAN
I recommend it. I need to wear black fleece at work and the Kappa fleece is the perfect one for my needs. It is soft, warm and fits very well. After wash doesn't fade or change the appearance of the material.

Face Oil for Mature Skin Bulgarian Rose Absolute
Face Oil for Mature Skin Bulgarian Rose Absolute
Offered by Bioprozone

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just oil. I love it., 15 Dec. 2013
This oil smells very good, absorb very quirkily and I notice that my skin is much more firm and smooth. Perfect for this weather, cold, dry and windy. I am using early morning, before apply my day cream and before apply my night cream. I absolutely would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3