Profile for eleftheria14 > Reviews

eleftheria14

LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Karting is very nice, 23 Jun. 2013
I've was a fan of Mario Kart for ages, and I played it in all consoles since SNES, but after playing Karting I can se a massive improvement in all aspects, specially graphics and audio. I think Play Station is way better than Wii and Karting has done a good job in impressing me.

Organic Chemistry
Organic Chemistry
by Jonathan Clayden

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Refreshing!!!, 30 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Organic Chemistry (Paperback)
As a chemistry undergraduate I have found this book an excellent Organic chemistry guide to accompany my university textbooks. The text in this book is not 'boring and bland' like you may expect from a text book this big. The diagrams are clear and the chapters, sections and subsections are appropriately named which makes it easy to find what you're looking for. There are also notes in the margin that direct you to previous chapters if you are unsure of something. A downside is that you have to buy a solutions manual separately if you want the answers to end of chapter questions. However overall I think this book is well worth the money you pay. Its well worth noting that the index is very useful as everything is in 1 book.