Profile for Tam > Reviews

Bolse® Wireless Presentation Presenter with Red Laser Pointer Pen
Bolse® Wireless Presentation Presenter with Red Laser Pointer Pen
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a freebie, I bought mine!, 24 Sept. 2014
Firstly- I didn't get given this to write a review, I paid for it!
Having read many reviews about other like products- I wanted a reliable, easy to use well priced bit of kit that would point and change slides on a presentation, one that would not need a computer genius to set up- or a wi-fi network to join.
Baring in mind the price- I must admit- my expectations were low. It arrived on time- and yes tidily presented- then I noticed that it only takes one battery (Which is included) whilst the description said two- my heart sank thinking that the rest of the description would be tosh also!
Took it out- nice weight- easy to put together, fab bright laser. Having finished waving it around like a light-saber I then plugged it into my mac-book air- Again, I fretted as it asked questions about keyboards, but having clicked "U.S" all worked wonderfully!- Did my presentation without any difficulties, good solid bit of kit and the little USB thingy slots in a magnetised bit- so it doesn't fall out.

I have also used it on a P.C.- again- simple set- up and reliable usage. (Please note- whilst I have used both a Mac & PC- they were both "Power-Point" presentations- I have not used it with the Mac "Keynote")

In summary- I recommend this simple to use, sturdy reliable device and am very pleased with it.

Grey's Anatomy: Season 6 [DVD] [2009]
Grey's Anatomy: Season 6 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Ellen Pompeo

4.0 out of 5 stars By season 6- you know what you are getting!, 1 May 2013
Same kinda thing as seasons 1,2,3,4 & 5!- but that's what you want! a few more twists, a few more turns and then the end of season cliff-hanger that means we now own seasons 7 & 8, and twitch like someone on withdrawal waiting for season 9!

My Way: The Best of Frank Sinatra
My Way: The Best of Frank Sinatra
Offered by the_record_factory

5.0 out of 5 stars The man is an icon!, 1 May 2013
Okay- he had a dubious reputation- but this man could sing- all the classics, great for the car, I couldn't help but joining in!- perfect for car-ee-oki! (sorry!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2016 3:46 PM GMT

Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider
Offered by PT Distribution

3.0 out of 5 stars Couple of great tracks, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider (Audio CD)
I bought this for a couple of tracks that I knew i wanted. Like many film scores, there is a definite mix of good, great and pants! But that is what ipods are for!

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Book, 1 May 2013
Simple quick and tasty meals- my only critique is that one does need to ensure you have a food processor! if like me, you initially don't have one- then add that to the cost of the book!
Oh- and maybe its just me- but cleaning up after takes well more than 15 mins!
Very thoughtful meals though- up to Jamie's usual high standard!

Airfix A02315 Opel Blitz & Pak 40 Gun 1:76 Scale Series 2 Plastic Model Kit
Airfix A02315 Opel Blitz & Pak 40 Gun 1:76 Scale Series 2 Plastic Model Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and great model- ideal for OO scale!, 1 May 2013
Great model- easy to build- easy to de-militarise for railway layout (Except field gun!) half the price of normal railway kits!

Melkco Luxe Handmade Leather Slimline Case - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Blue/White
Melkco Luxe Handmade Leather Slimline Case - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Blue/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased!, 4 Jun. 2012
This is the second one we have bought (2 iPhones in household now!) and again very pleased, well made, classy, well fitting. Well pleased!

Destroyed
Destroyed

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Moby hit...in my opinion., 23 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Destroyed (Audio CD)
Personally, I really enjoyed this- but let us put this into context- I thought "wait for me" was an incredible piece of work- and I feel that "destroyed" is not a million miles away, certainly a continuation of "the story" if you like. No, not another "Play" or "Hotel" - but I really enjoy it.

Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD]
Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 20 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
You know what you're getting! a well crafted story that is spread over 7 years! Very well done- deserves all the accolades- get the malteasers and enjoy!

Ambient
Ambient
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Ambient by name, ambient by nature!, 20 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Ambient (Audio CD)
Does exactly what it says on the tin, a long way away from "Play" and "18"- very soft, background stuff well.....ambient really! all said and done, I enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2