Profile for Bernie > Reviews

Content by Bernie

Bernie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Case Collection® Premium Quality Leather Book Style Wallet Flip Case Cover With Credit Card & Money Slots For Samsung Galaxy S6
Offered by CASE COLLECTION LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, 1 Aug. 2017
Nice quality, looks nice. The case does partially cover the on/off botton , but as the case that actually holds the phone is soft rubber, you can still press the button through the case. I am very happy with it.

2 Pack Silicon Oven Rack Shields Oven Rack Guard Against Burns and Scars,Food Grade,FDA Approved,BPA Free,Heat Resistant to 230C/446F (Gray)
Offered by Onima

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 22 July 2017
Bought these for my mum who was always catching her arms and hands on the oven racks and burning herself. I am happy to report that hasn't happened since putting these on. Very pleased, just wish I'd found them sooner.

iTrunk Non-Slip Natural Rubber Bath Mat with High Grip Suction Cups 76 x 34 cm Blue
Offered by Trunk Gallery

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour. light and easy to use, 1 July 2017
Nice colour. light and easy to use. Works well when using the shower and comportable to sit on in the bath.

(4 Pack) Solar Lights, TopElek 6 LED Solar Powered Security Lights,Waterproof Outdoor Solar Powered Wireless Sensor Fence Light for Garden, Patio, Fence, Yard, Pathway, Hall, Driveway, Garage, Stairway, Gate, Wall (Built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery)
Offered by GoldenSwing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy customer, 25 Jun. 2017
Very, very happy with the product. I attached with cable ties as I didn't want to put holes in the wood and I am very pleased with the result.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this towatch Netfix and its working well, 10 Oct. 2016
Bought this to watch Netfix and its working well. Very easy to install and use.

CafePress - The Big Bang Stuff Tile Coaster - Tile Coaster, Drink Coaster, Small Trivet
Offered by CafePressUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Sheldon in your life, 15 Sept. 2016
Bought this as a birthday pressie and it went down a storm, she loved it.

Going Off Alarming: The Autobiography: Vol 2
Going Off Alarming: The Autobiography: Vol 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Bring on the next one, 1 Nov. 2015
I love Dan. His story is an unbelievable string of events that somehow turned into a career. This second book focuses mainly on his tv and radio career dotted with great stories about his family, friends and even pets. I really like the way he writes, really easy to read, funny and I can’t wait for the next one.

Blackdog Ironmongery CAST IRON DRAWER HANDLE No2
Blackdog Ironmongery CAST IRON DRAWER HANDLE No2
Offered by sexton blakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 4 Jun. 2015
Lovely design and reassuringly chunky iron handles. Look great on my upcycled chest of drawers.

A Trail Through Time (The Chronicles of St Mary's Series Book 4)
A Trail Through Time (The Chronicles of St Mary's Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventure book for big kids, 4 Jun. 2015
I love these books. They are an entertaining, easy read. Loose yourself in Max's extraordinary, exciting adventures through time.

Scan PPEKP Professional Foam Kneepad
Scan PPEKP Professional Foam Kneepad

4.0 out of 5 stars ... cleaning my floors and skirting and I was very glad I had them when I just painted my skirting, 9 Mar. 2015
No more messing about with cushions when I'm cleaning my floors and skirting and I was very glad I had them when I just painted my skirting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4