Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit
Profile for mr appleyard > Reviews

Content by mr appleyard

mr appleyard

Mega Large Pack 60 x Mini Gutter Hooks, FREE UK DELIVERY,S4U® Gutter Hook Multi Pack For Securing Lights To Guttering
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the job, 1 Dec. 2014
I rarely write reviewsbut thought I should for these. I bought a pack of these and used them at the weekend, simplicity at its best. Makes an awkward job easy, they work perfectly!!

Falk Claas Axos/Loader/Digger and Dumper Vehicle
Falk Claas Axos/Loader/Digger and Dumper Vehicle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy!!, 14 Nov. 2013
I have never written a review for anything I have ever purchased on amazon or any other site, but felt I must for this item.

The tractor/ digger is really well made and I am really happy with the purchase. I agree with some of the other reviews that the instructions are a little hard to interpret but it took me less than an hour to put together inc removing it from the box!! Some people have mentioned 3 hrs or more, that is why I have decided to review this to say it isn't that hard, and should certainly not take that long. It did take another 20mins or so to put the stickers on though!!

Love the item and should last some time, as it seems to be really sturdy