Profile for Michael A. Clark > Reviews

Content by Michael A. Clark

Michael A. Clark "Mr. Hoboken" (Londonderry Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
KY Jelly Sterile
KY Jelly Sterile
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, 26 May 2017
This review is from: KY Jelly Sterile (Personal Care)
KY is the best lubricant around. It's safe and is water soluble. Safe in that after sex, you can wash it off and most bacteria goes with it unlike other forms of lube that are oily and don't wash off that easily. I always use KY. It's the best.

Gohepi Compatible Cartridge Replacement for HP 364XL Ink Cartridges, 1 Set+1 Black Compatible with HP Photosmart 5520 6520 5510 7520 5524 7510 6510 5515 5514 5511 5522 B010 B109a B110, HP Photosmart Premium C309 C310 C410 C410b B8550 B8850, HP Officejet 4620 4622 4610, HP Deskjet 3070A 3520 3521 3522 3524
Offered by Gohepi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 May 2017
Was in desperate need of replacement cartridges. Although these cartridges aren't HP, they do the job just as well. Only got an alert indicating they weren't HP cartridges but no problem at all printing. These cartridges work just as well as actual HP types. I'd order them again and if you need some excellent replacements, these are the ones.

Greatest Hits I & II
Greatest Hits I & II

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Compilation!, 7 May 2017
This review is from: Greatest Hits I & II (Audio CD)
I've been a Linda Ronstadt fan since Different Drum was released. Wasn't a hard core fan, but a fan. I never realized she had so many hits. This is one brilliant compilation with so many awesome songs on it. In the first week, I must have listened to this CD at least 10 times. It's that good. I highly recommend this one for anyone whether you're a Linda Ronstadt fan or not. You won't be disappointed.

Wonderland
Wonderland
Offered by FLASH

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Their Best But Still Good!, 24 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Wonderland (Audio CD)
Not one of their best CDs but still a good set of songs. Giants is a good song and I liked it when it first came out. I think the best song on the CD is Lucky Stars. I'm hooked on that one. I think the only two songs that aren't that great are the title track, Wonderland and the last track, It's All For You. Still, if your a Take That fan, you'll enjoy this one.

The Afterlove
The Afterlove

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best So Far!, 24 Mar. 2017
This review is from: The Afterlove (Audio CD)
In my honest opinion, this has to be the best of James Blunt so far. There's something about this new material that grabs you from the start. I can't put my finger on it but there seems to be more sincerity and feeling put into this new material. Every song is brilliant. "Bartender" is brilliant with some good lyrics. I love the line "if we drink some more we'll fall in love again". If I had to choose a favourite from this CD, it would be a hard choice. If I really had to pick a favourite it would be Paradise. Usually on a CD the last track is a slow one to close out the CD but Paradise is a good upbeat song for a final track. Any true blue James Blunt fan will definitely enjoy this one.

Oxygene Trilogy
Oxygene Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 28 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Oxygene Trilogy (Audio CD)
Another brilliant addition to the JMJ collection. I first heard Oxygene 1 while walking through a shopping center in Norfolk, Va. passing a music store who had this album blasting. I was so impressed with it, I became a fan of JMJ and had to buy it. Then came Equinoxe, Rendezvous, Chronologie, then Oxygene 2. Oxygene 2 isn't as good as the first but is good. Now we have Oxygene Trilogy. This set is worth having. The 3rd disc is brilliant. I would say that some of the music on disc 3 could be used as background music in some Sci Fi or space movie. Dune comes to mind. In my honest opinion, the music on Disc 3 is better than the first two Oxygene recordings although all 3 are good. Since receiving this package a week ago, this is all I've listened to whether in the house or the car. I'm a big fan of Isao Tomita, the Japanese recording artist who, in my opinion, is the genius of genius of geniuses in electronic music. If I had to choose between Tomita and JMJ, it would be a hard choice. In my opinion, both are on the same level of genius. JMJ is a master in electronic music. What a showdown in concert between JMJ and Tomita. It would be an awesome concert. Oxygene Trilogy is a brilliant set and is worth having even if you have the first two Oxygene CDs. I would highly recommend this if you are into electronic music, especially synthesizer music.

Under Stars
Under Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Fantastic Collection Of New Songs! Brilliant!, 17 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Under Stars (Audio CD)
I received this CD today and what a brilliant piece of work. Amy Macdonald comes through again with a fantastic collection of new songs. Very good and upbeat rock and roll. The only not so good song, in my opinion, is Down By The Water. It's a rather slow and boring song but we can get past that. The rest of the CD is awesome. If you're an Amy Macdonald fan, this one is a must.

Tootsie Roll Bar 64 g (Pack of 12)
Tootsie Roll Bar 64 g (Pack of 12)
Offered by A Taste Of America

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm In Heaven!, 10 Feb. 2017
Tootsie Rolls were and still are my favourite candy. As a kid growing up in Hoboken, New Jersey, Tootsie Roll was the favourite of them all. I ate these like they were going out of style. But I now live in the UK and you can't find them here. Whenever I go to the states for a visit, I always bring back a load of them. I love Tootsie Roll and now that I know I can order them through amazon, I'll be ordering them more often. Tootsie Roll is one of the best American candies there is. I got my order today and I think I just died and went to heaven! :-)

Still So Far To Go - The Best Of Chris Rea
Still So Far To Go - The Best Of Chris Rea
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Compilation!, 8 Feb. 2017
I never knew much about Chris Rea's music. The only songs I ever heard was Fool (If You Think It's Over), I Can Feel Your Heartbeat, Driving Home For Christmas, which in my opinion is one of the better Christmas songs, and The Road To Hell. I ordered this double CD just for Heartbeat and I was actually quite surprised at how good Chris Rea is. There are a lot of good songs on this CD and well worth the money. It's unfortunate that Chris Rea didn't get the popularity he deserves. He's actually quite a good artist. I highly recommend this CD if you like Chris Rea. I'm glad I bought this one. I didn't know what to expect but I can honestly say that I was not disappointed.

Isn't Life Strange
Isn't Life Strange

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Version!, 17 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Isn't Life Strange (Audio CD)
I'm a hard core Moody Blues fan. Anything they put out whether as a group or solo, I buy it. I was quite surprised at John Lodge's single release of this song. He did a brilliant job and this single is so soothing as the flip side, Simply Magic. If John Lodge put out an entire album with mellow songs like this, it definitely would be a good one. It would be something you could totally relax to. So far there a 4 versions of this song. One is on the Seventh Sojourn album, a remake with an orchestra on the Moody Blues greatest hits, the original version of this song, 8+ minutes was a bonus track on the SS remaster, and now this single release by John. I would be hard pressed to choose which version is the best because they're all great versions If you're a Moody Blues fan, I would suggest this single release. It may be only3+ minutes but it's a great version. Very easy listening with a flute backing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5