Profile for Sam > Reviews

Content by Sam

Sam

Page: 1 | 2

4.0 out of 5 stars brightly coloured and good, 9 Dec. 2014
Needed for panto, brightly coloured and good fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
Bit oversized but other than that they are well loved and well used.

WOODEN BARBER SALON STRAIGHT CUT THROAT SHAVING RAZOR SHAVETTE RASOIRS RASOI F6 FIT WITH EVERY DOUBLE EDGE BLADE RAZOR (NO BLADES INCLUDED )

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best out there but good for the value, 9 Dec. 2014
Cheap and cheerful shavette to get you started with straight razor shaving. Takes getting used to but with plenty of tutorials on the internet, should get the hand of it in no time. Gives a closer shave than a cartridge razor but the design feels a bit cheap and flimsy which might not be what you want when a sharp blade is that close to your throat. 4 out of 5, not the best out there but good for the value.

ORB Thumb Grip Pro (Xbox 360)
ORB Thumb Grip Pro (Xbox 360)
Offered by Modern-Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives you that little extra precision, 7 May 2014
I was always skeptical about these actually working, and was presently surprised when I was able to aim much more accurately on FPS games, accuracy increased from 21.13% to 23.87%. Easy to put on, fits both microsoft and after market controllers and is easily taken off again if not needed. Choice of normal four dot concave or dotted caps, personally I like to use the dotted caps on my right thumb and either the four dot or nothing on the left thumbstick. But I change it up every so often and I don't think it makes much difference so its up to personal preference.

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 Keyboard and Mouse Set, UK Layout - Black
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 Keyboard and Mouse Set, UK Layout - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Uni student's best friend, 7 May 2014
Plug my laptop into monitor, plug this into my laptop (usb very unobtrusive and fits either in back of keyboard or under mouse when not being used.) now I can write my essays in comfort wherever I am in my room. Great for chatting, skype or IM when you can just sit back and relax giving you a much more comfortable and natural conversation. Also clears desk space as you can have this on your lap or put it to one side when you need to write something down. Keyboard has a nice, comfortable hand rest with a comfortable texture to prevent wrist/hand injuries. (very useful for reducing essay cramp)
Mouse works well on any surface, carpet, bed, girls bum ;) and feels comfortable in your hand. Just remember to turn it off after you have finished using it or your batteries will not last very long at all. AAA for keyboard, AA for mouse.

Apple iPhone 4S / 4 - Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth ( Flip White )
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job with a bit of style, 7 May 2014
Perfect for use, looks very stylish and surprisingly not as tacky as I first thought. Choice of stylus' and comes with a free screen protector. Only fits maximum of two cards so don't think it'll be replacing your wallet.

Catsuit For Men 100ml Eau De Toilette
Catsuit For Men 100ml Eau De Toilette
Offered by Xtras Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper and better than many others., 7 May 2014
I honestly want to give this a bad review so others are put off buying it and I can keep it all to myself. Many subtle tones come together to make a truly unique scent that in my personal opinion is better than some EDT ten times the price. Whenever I asked my female friends which EDT to wear on a night out, they always reach for this one over all others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great... While they lasted, 7 May 2014
Great earphones! Noise isolating, bass boosted, great frequency range. Only problem was, bizarrely, the right earphone stopped working properly, followed a few days later by the left and that was it. Another pair bites the dust.

IN EAR EARPHONES/HEADPHONES/HANDSFREE WITH MICROPHONE FOR APPLE IPHONE 2G 3GS/3G S

1.0 out of 5 stars don't even remember buying them, 7 May 2014
Must have been binned that quickly after trying them. Well that was money well spent... not. Don't even bother paying for these. Go to HMV/Tesco/TK Maxx and get something you will actually enjoy.

Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Multi-Colour Stainless Steel Bracelet Mb938B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, adds a certain something to your wrist, 7 May 2014
I have never usually been a fan of two-tone colours, especially silver and gold together. This has totally changed my mind.

A very attractive watch, with a good weight, well made quality bracelet and fastening. It arrived very quickly and whereas some reviewers have said it was massively oversized and had to sent to an accurist dealer to be resized, I found that I only needed a few links removing and it could be done at my local shop who only charged me a fiver with a 28 day receipt that I could get it resized for free. This has become my standard watch for evenings out or other suit and booth events.

Page: 1 | 2