Profile for Elisabeth den Boef > Reviews

Content by Elisabeth den Boef

Elisabeth den Boef (Rhodes, Greece)

AA Best Drives California
AA Best Drives California
by Robert Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Really the best!, 11 Oct. 2009
I've only booked 2 weeks holiday in California for this winter but after reading this book I wish I had 2 months! It had great drives that takes you to the most fantastic places in California. I'm from Holland, but this book is really easy to read and makes you very enthousiastic.

Pulse [DVD] [2006]
Pulse [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Pink Floyd

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, 25 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Pulse [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I discovered Pink Floyd quite late in life, but better late then never they say. This is absolutely my favourite DVD/CD. If I to choose between this one and all the others I have, this would be the one!

Happy Days - Season 1 [DVD]
Happy Days - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Winkler

5.0 out of 5 stars Am still in love with the Fonz., 25 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Happy Days - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I love Happy Days, it takes me back in time! In enjoyed so much watching it and now maybe even more. I have seen all 3 seasons now and I can't wait for the other seasons on DVD. When watching Happy Days I just want to go back in time for real.

The Complete Planet : Planet Earth / Blue Planet - Special Edition 9 Disc BBC Box Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE IN YOUR DVD COLLECTION!, 25 Oct. 2008
I can watch it over and over again and see something new everytime. I'm so jealous with the camera men who have taken all these beautiful shots and have seen it all in real life.

Planet Earth: The Photographs
Planet Earth: The Photographs
by Alastair Fothergill

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love Planet Earth!, 25 Oct. 2008
It makes you want to travel around this beautiful world and forget about all the ugly and bad things that are happening on this planet.