Profile for Harryc093 > Reviews

Content by Harryc093

Harryc093

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
BED HEAD by TIGI Dumb Blonde Reconstructor Conditioner for Blonde Coloured, Chemically Treated Hair 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely treatments, 19 Jan. 2017
I love this conditioner, I use it weekly on very dry brittle hair. Leave on fo 10 minutes leaves hear softer and stronger. Ok price, I have a lot of hair so this doesn't last as long as some. But definitely a good buy.

special dad resin butterfly grave side crematorium memorial sticks
special dad resin butterfly grave side crematorium memorial sticks
Offered by floralsupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely iteam, 19 Jan. 2017
Nice and has good weight and size to it. Perfect for grave side. Good price

in loving memory DAD grave flower vase funeral
in loving memory DAD grave flower vase funeral
Offered by floralsupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good iteam, 19 Jan. 2017
It's very nice, will be good in all weathers and sturdy. Great price.

CATWALK by TIGI Oatmeal & Honey Tween Duo Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry, Damaged  Hair 2x750 ml
CATWALK by TIGI Oatmeal & Honey Tween Duo Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair 2x750 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok not great, 19 Jan. 2017
Not the best TIGI shampoo and conditioner set. Got value for money smells fantastic but I don't find it as nourishing as the antidote set I usually use. I find my hair is a bit dry and tangled. Even after I leave conditioner on for 5-10 minutes.

5x Black Nail Files Acrylic Emery Board Grit Nail Art Buffer Large Gel Cosmetic
5x Black Nail Files Acrylic Emery Board Grit Nail Art Buffer Large Gel Cosmetic
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good file, 21 Aug. 2016
Strong sturdy nail file great for acrylics and gel. Would order again at great price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheet masks, 3 Aug. 2016
Nice sheet masks, prefer some to others love the tomato one. Wish I could order just favourite types. Great price and feel all are positive in one way. Would recomend use about 1 mask a week after a good deep scrub p.

Barry M Cosmetics Lip Oil, Berry Good
Barry M Cosmetics Lip Oil, Berry Good

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok lip oil., 3 Aug. 2016
Nice oil, I did not like the scent or taste it leaves on my lips. But that's my personal pre francs. Doesn't last as long as other oils, or feel as nourishing. Good price rang.

HST Large White Mosaic Large Square Aluminium Classic Grid Storage Vanity Make-up Cosmetic Box Case for Nail Hair Salon Jewelry with 6 Long Trays
Offered by HST MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Good makeup storage, 3 Aug. 2016
Good sturdy box will decent storage space. Nice quality and nice pattern. I think better than just silver or pink. I could probably use two of these. Would recomend. And best price for the size.

Osmo Berber Oil - Hair Treatment With Argan Oil - 100ml / 3.38fl.oz
Osmo Berber Oil - Hair Treatment With Argan Oil - 100ml / 3.38fl.oz
Offered by Hair Products Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, 17 July 2016
Great oil first time using this oil have bought many others and finding this one top of the bunch, you get a lot of product for the price. I use on damp hair and dry hair. Perfect for a smoth finish and as a treatment.

Osmo Berber Oil Mask Restoration Therapy With Argan Oil 250ml / 8.5 fl.oz.
Osmo Berber Oil Mask Restoration Therapy With Argan Oil 250ml / 8.5 fl.oz.
Offered by Ideal Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous treatment, 17 July 2016
I love this treatment I have over processed hair that I style. With heat. This makes my hair soft stronger, I have less breakage and more shine. I use a lot of treatments but still come back to this one at a great price I have paid a lot more and found this is still a great treatment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8