Profile for LizaJ > Reviews

Content by LizaJ

LizaJ

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pediped Scout, Boys' Training Running Shoes, Blue (Navy Orange), 11 Child UK (29 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, but the 30 was just too big, 26 April 2016
Great shoes, but the 30 was just too big. Unfortunately no 29's available, so went for another Pediped design available in 29.

Galt Toys LL21067 Horrible Histories Rotten Romans Jigsaw Puzzle - 300 Pieces
Galt Toys LL21067 Horrible Histories Rotten Romans Jigsaw Puzzle - 300 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars It slots in nicely with the history he is learning at school as ..., 27 Jan. 2015
My 7 year old son loves this puzzle. It slots in nicely with the history he is learning at school as well. At the price I have bought more of these puzzles as birthday gifts as well.

Staedtler Noris Design Tub Sharpener
Staedtler Noris Design Tub Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars but it lasts the whole year and my son doesn't seem to loose this one so easily.., 27 Jan. 2015
Expensive, but it lasts the whole year and my son doesn't seem to loose this one so easily...

Zoggs Deluxe stretch Spandex swimming cap - (Colour: Royal) [Misc.]
Zoggs Deluxe stretch Spandex swimming cap - (Colour: Royal) [Misc.]
Offered by Gulliver's Travels

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 27 Jan. 2015
Excellent value for money. My boys' hair still gets a bit wet, but far better than the horrible plastic ones that are impossible to get on and off. These are also much more comfortable for the boys.

Mens Boys CAMOUFLAGE Wallet with Chain & Clip Canvas TriFold CAMO Slim (Jungle)
Mens Boys CAMOUFLAGE Wallet with Chain & Clip Canvas TriFold CAMO Slim (Jungle)
Offered by betnix bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars It is excellent value for money, 27 Jan. 2015
I bought this wallet for my 7 year old son. He loves it. It is excellent value for money.

Wooden Boot Rack (Natural/Cream Finish)
Wooden Boot Rack (Natural/Cream Finish)
Offered by Garden Selections

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, but I only gave 3 ..., 27 Jan. 2015
It does the job, but I only gave 3 stars as I was not able to assemble it myself (I am a woman aged 43). My husband had to assemble it.

Blast to the Past (Time Blasters)
Blast to the Past (Time Blasters)
by Scott Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun pictures with an exciting story - just what ..., 24 Nov. 2014
Excellent fun pictures with an exciting story - just what I needed to keep my 7 year old interested in reading over the holidays.

Back to the Ice Age (Time Blasters)
Back to the Ice Age (Time Blasters)
by Scott Nickel

Time Blasters: T. Rex vs Robo-Dog 3000 (Graphic Sparks) (Graphic Fiction: Tiger Moth)

Knights & Castles Stencil Book
Knights & Castles Stencil Book
by Leo Brown
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars the hardback has kept it in good order, as he has used it many times ..., 24 Nov. 2014
My 7 year old son saw this book at school and asked for it. And although it was quite expensive, the hardback has kept it in good order, as he has used it many times over.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6