Profile for daisy > Reviews

daisy "maddoxpt"

Ultrasport F-Bike with Handpulse Sensors
Ultrasport F-Bike with Handpulse Sensors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine - perfect for my use, 13 Feb. 2014
I bought this because I needed daily exercise within my own home and I have limited Space. It was easy to assemble and folds away when not in use. At first there appeared to be a fault but I contacted the manufacturer and they were most helpful to the point of offering a new bike. However the fault was my own and I informed them so they contacted me again offering any future help if necessary - great service.

I cannot praise this good value product and its suppliers enough.

Lever Action Jar Key Opener
Lever Action Jar Key Opener
Offered by Meingesundheitshaus

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple so good!, 29 April 2013
Quite the best way of opening a difficult jar I have ever come across -far above all those rubber bands and metal grips

iBoutique Retractable IB64GUSB2 64GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 26 Feb. 2013
This product was exactly what I wanted and did its job perfectly do you want more - ----- ? !

THE ONCE AND FUTURE QUEEN
THE ONCE AND FUTURE QUEEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Vivat Regina, 13 Jan. 2013
This short introduction postulates a great idea and is well worth checking out What I need now is to know when I can get the book - I want to explore, in depth, this other view of Guinevere.

Moon in Leo
Moon in Leo
by Kathleen Herbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Full marks, full moon!, 20 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Moon in Leo (Paperback)
Rivetting from the first page: asubtle blend of scholarship and terror set in a carefully reseached historical background which serves to enhance and intensify the plight of a beautiful and intellient girl who is caught in a trap of her own emotions and the political machinations of men who seek to use her.
.....and it looks good on the book shelf!

The Sidney Bechet Story (4CD)
The Sidney Bechet Story (4CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding collection of a seminal jazzman's work., 8 May 2002
By choice I am a hard bop man but do collect widely for my jazz library. For some time now I have been adding Proper's box sets to my collection, thus I bought this one as a matter of course rather than specific interest - now I cannot stop listening to it.
All you Coltrane fans should go out and get it immediately: you will hear the foundations of the man's music in this and also hear the most thrilling soloist, on reed, prior to Parker, in jazz.
Add to that the comprehensive listings, excellent photographic reproductions and well-written musical biography and you are purchasing a true gem, and at the price of a large organic chicken!
This is a collection to be savoured; Bechet's work flows like a great river through it showing the way, to every future soloist, what jazz can sound like when played by a master.
Well done Proper, you have excelled yourself. Everyone who likes music from Bach to Marsalis should buy this one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2008 8:46 PM BST