Profile for David J. Ponsford > Reviews

Content by David J. Ponsford

David J. Ponsford "DJP63" (Doncaster, South Yorkshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Clubman After Shave Lotion 6oz Vanilla
Clubman After Shave Lotion 6oz Vanilla
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

5.0 out of 5 stars I used this today and its a very good after shave, 20 Aug. 2017
I used this today and its a very good after shave, my uneducated nose cant really pick out all the fragrances and I don't get an overkill of vanilla. But I do like clubman aftershaves

Arran Lochranza Patchouli and Anise Soap in a Tin 200g
Arran Lochranza Patchouli and Anise Soap in a Tin 200g
Offered by The Executive Shaving Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic soap, worth the cost, 20 Aug. 2017
I love this soap and use it every day, it is a bit more expensive than I would normally consider for a soap, but I have loved using it and it leaves my skin feeling really clean. Highly recommended.

Stainless Steel Safety Razor - High Quality Double Edge Safety Razor For Men
Stainless Steel Safety Razor - High Quality Double Edge Safety Razor For Men
Offered by manlystuff

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good mild razor worth the cost., 20 Aug. 2017
I will admit that when I ordered this razor I did so for the handle. But having used it I am surprised how good it is especially at the price. To me this is a mild razor that gives good results. It seems very well built and it's a heavy razor (the heaviest one I own). So it has turned out to be a good shock, something that for me has quality that would go against what you would think when looking at cost.

Thayers® Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner with Aloe Vera 355ml
Thayers® Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner with Aloe Vera 355ml
Offered by ToysElite

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Post Shave., 28 July 2017
Been after Thayers since I heard of it, now having used it I am glad that I made that decision. Highly recommended as a post shave treatment.

Anself Wooden Shaving Brush Bowl Shaving Mug Face Cleaning Soap Bowl
Anself Wooden Shaving Brush Bowl Shaving Mug Face Cleaning Soap Bowl
Offered by Hommee Store

4.0 out of 5 stars A shaving soap bowl., 19 July 2017
I deleted my previous review, because of an error on my part. I thought it was a lather shaving bowl, again it was MY mistake. What this is, is a bowl that holds shaving soap. It is the ideal size for my Fine Accouterments shaving soap. Now I say ideal size, the soap fits in and reaches the top and fills the hole perfectly. So if you expect extra room for lather this doesn't provide that. But it looks and feels great and for the price well worth it for me.

Omega S-Brush Synthetic Shaving Brush Green 10018
Omega S-Brush Synthetic Shaving Brush Green 10018
Offered by HisHersHome

5.0 out of 5 stars I found it exactly like people said, 18 July 2017
I saw lots of online videos talking about Omega brushes, so I decided to try one. I found it exactly like people said, extremely good brush that lathers well. Now this isn't their most expensive model, but for me I love it and the handle is really comfortable.

Executive Shaving Bay Rum After Shave and Shaving Cream Two Piece Essential Shaving Set
Offered by The Executive Shaving Company

5.0 out of 5 stars the shave cream has a wonderful scent for me, 18 July 2017
Used both today for the first time, I think its lovely, the shave cream has a wonderful scent for me, brought back memories of a sweet I think like Army and Navy, But I could be wrong I am no expert as you can guess. Bay Rum after shave is everything people have said, well for me anyway, this could be my new favorite.

Wilkinson Sword Double Edge Blades
Wilkinson Sword Double Edge Blades
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good general blade, 18 July 2017
Good general blade, if you are into video games think of it like the character in a game that is a great all rounder.

korium Shaving bowl Black Night - handmade ceramics
korium Shaving bowl Black Night - handmade ceramics
Offered by korium

5.0 out of 5 stars so this is my first shaving bowl and this is fantastic. Highly recommend this if you are looking for ..., 18 July 2017
I've been using a coffee mug, so this is my first shaving bowl and this is fantastic. Highly recommend this if you are looking for a shaving bowl, the ridges really work well in helping with lathering up.

Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl
Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor of Old Bond Street soaps are for me fantastic, such a fantastic lather, 18 July 2017
Taylor of Old Bond Street soaps are for me fantastic, such a fantastic lather. The Sandalwood smells lovely, but remember the scent like every scent is subjective, but the quality of the cream is amazing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7