Profile for Stuffy > Reviews

Content by Stuffy

Stuffy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Mosquito Repellent Bracelets - 10 Pack - All Natural, Deet Free and Waterproof Bands for Adults and Children
Offered by One Retail Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Very limited range of use, 7 Sept. 2017
Willing to try anything not to get bitten this year I brought these. I have used max strength Jungle Formula before but still get bitten after 30 mins of application. I but one band on my left wrist and one band on my right ankle when I first arrived at our holiday destination. After 1 nights sleep I have been bitten everywhere but my arms and below my knees. My back is very badly bitten. So I would say these do not really work for me, they certainly do not over the whole body as suggested and I am not going to sleep with one around my waist which would be uncomfortable.

bite away -The electronic device for itching, burning sensations, pain and swelling caused by insect bites (such as mosquitoes, wasps, brakes & bees) - without the use of chemicals

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely pleased, stops the itch, 7 Sept. 2017
Like other reviewers I am a mozzie magnet. I get bitten and react to the bites quite badly. I have tried everything under the sun to prevent myself being bitten as the itch drives me mad and I end up scratching and the bites turn into massive purple bruises. How glad I am that i have found the bite away! I still get bitten but I am now itch free. The heat is tolerable after the first few times, have not used the 6 second setting yet.
I use the device whenever I feel itchy and usually stay itch free for a good couple of hours. I still react to the bite so get some swelling and spread of rash but the itching is not there anymore. Well worth the money!

LifeBasis Nontoxic Mosquito Trap Non-Chemical Midge Flying Bug Moth Killer Mosquito Inhaler LED Ultraviolet Light Dehydration Bug Zapper

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money and instructions do not match the description on amazon, 7 Sept. 2017
I was looking for something to take with me to Italy as I always get bitten alive by mosquitoes and quite badly. I was looking for something that I could use all day everyday. I was very excited by the description and when the package when arrived. I was very disappointed when I received the package and read the instructions. The instructions said to only use in a darkened room with no other light source or screens on! This is not what the description on amazon had suggested!
So we arrive in Italy and I set up the thing in the bedroom for the 3 hours before I go to bed. Check myself over for bites before I go to sleep and none. Wake up in the the middle of the night and I have been bitten all over! 3rd night in no mozzies in the trap, still being bitten and feel like I have been conned. I am going to try it in daylight and outside and see if I can catch any mozzies whilst photo editing so may come back if it works. Also the fan is very loud

Oasis
Oasis
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars urgh really need to the rest of the series, 26 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Oasis (Amazon Video)
Great pilot, probably the best one yet!. A well crafted, thought provoking sci-fi with an amazing cast. The only bad thing about it is the fact its just a pilot! Come on Amazon let us at the whole season

iPhone Charger, Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB iPhone Cable with Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] Ultra-High Lifespan Sync and Charge Cable for iPhone 6/ 6 Plus/ 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and More (Space Gray)
Offered by AnkerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped working after 4 months, 18 Mar. 2017
I brought this product in Jan 2017 and 1 week after the return policy ran out it now fails to charge my ipad. I have tried charging with both the apple plug and an anker usb charger but it just will not work. I have had less then 4 months use out of it! Pretty fed up with anker product at the moment!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2017 2:39 PM GMT

MHU Professional Ionic Hair Dryer with Far Infrared Heat, Salon Hairdryer with Diffuser and Nozzel, Powerful
Offered by My Hair Designer

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick dryer, 27 Feb. 2017
I brought this hairdryer after my other one finally bit the dust after 10 years. I prefer to buy reliable goods and looking through the reviews this had statistically the best reviews, I have found that even on the lowest settings it dries my long hair very quickly. The attachments all work although with the diffuser you have to click it into place first.
The dryer is very lightweight and comfortable to use. I have had no problems with it so far.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2017 9:05 AM GMT

Kora KMC-SD6CF3 Professional Water-Resistant SD SDHC SDXC Compact Flash CF Memory Card Case Holder Protector Storage Cover For 6 PCS SD 3 PCS CF Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 27 Feb. 2017
I brought the one that houses both compact flash and SD cards as my camera takes both. The case is the size of my hand or a little larger then an iPhone 5S and weighs about the same. It feels very sturdy and appears very nicely made. The clasp secures firmly and has not opened when inside my camera bag. Inside, the cards fit nice and snug in the molding. Overall I am very pleased and would recommend this. In fact I am thinking of buying another one for my daughter who is off to Iceland soon.

Expert Shield *Lifetime Guarantee* - THE Screen Protector for: (Canon 7D MK II Crystal Clear Expert Shield)
Offered by Expert Shield

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit is very good, 16 Sept. 2016
The shields arrived in a small blue packet with a cotton cleaning sheet. The instructions are not included instead they point you to a website but the address in wrong. On the web address do not add the \installation at the end instead you have to scroll to the bottom of the front page for the link. Very easy to put on and any bubbles could be pushed out, although I was left with a few bubbles. The shields fit exactly. Only time will tell if they peel off.

UHURU Rechargeable Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Mouse Noiseless and Silent Click with 800/1200/1600 DPI for Pc MAC Laptop Computer - Improved Version 3.0 (Black)
Offered by Rlg online

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, 1 Aug. 2016
I had high hopes for this mouse it was exactly what I was looking for. For 3 weeks it worked like a dream. The first charge didn't last long but I was charging it about once a week. Today though it disconnected from my surface and no matter what device/laptop I try and connect it too it just won't connect. It's like the Bluetooth stopped working.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2016 1:51 PM GMT

Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, MEMTEQ 6D Optical Ergonomic Gaming 800/1200/1600 DPI for Computer PC iMac Macbook Notebook Laptop Desktop Windows 7/ 8/ 10 Tablet Surface (Purple)
Offered by UC.Kimso

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok at first then got really bad, 10 July 2016
At first I really loved this mouse. It connected with my surface pro 4 and was easy to use. However, I found that after about a month the batteries started to drain really fast to the point where I need new batteries every other day. On top of this is started loosing connection and I spent more time trying to get it to connect then it was connected. Buying a more expensive mouse now as just cant stand it any longer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8