Profile for Liberation > Reviews

Liberation (Nottingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Bosch Professional GSS 280 AE Corded 240 V Orbital Sander
Bosch Professional GSS 280 AE Corded 240 V Orbital Sander

3.0 out of 5 stars Extracting the money but not extracting the dust collection box, 17 July 2017
For all the money this cost it comes without a dust filter box and only one measly sheet of sanding paper. The description includes reference to the dust box so it is extremely misleading. Very disappointed - I expect much better from Bosch.

Uni-Ball PX-20 Permanent Marker - White
Uni-Ball PX-20 Permanent Marker - White
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to the Mark!, 11 May 2017
Wanted to mark all the plastic containers in my workshop so I wouldn't have to open several before I found the tool for which I was searching! This simple marker did the trick. The plastic containers for electronic tools are generally black in colour or at least dark grey so a white permanent marker is what is needed. At first I thought it wasn't working but once I gave it a shake and got the paint to flow it worked a treat. All my tool cases are ow marked so I don't waste time searching!

10 x Large Strong Clear Plastic Polythene Linen Bedding Storage Removal Bags, 90 x 100cm
Offered by Lynx Polythene Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars In The Bag!, 11 May 2017
Good quality large plastic bags. Great for storage. What more is there to say?!

ESUMIC® One BT Plug to Two UK BT Telephone Socket Doubler Splitter Cable Adapter White (1 to 2 Splitter)
Offered by mixed-gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Numbers!, 11 May 2017
I had two wireless telephone systems. I knew that you could only have a certain number of phones on any one system but I wanted a phone in almost every room in my house. So I purchased this device and plugged one phone system into one outlet and the other into the second outlet. And put the phones all over the house. When someone calls both phones ring together and all the phones in the house work! I didn't know if it would work but it was worth trying and it not only worked but it worked well. If you are looking to increase the number of phones in your home and you have another set of phones then this device is the answer!

Tefal VC145140 Steam Cooker Convenient Series Stainless Steel and Timer
Tefal VC145140 Steam Cooker Convenient Series Stainless Steel and Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Let off some steam, 11 May 2017
Really god product. I have been using it for about two weeks without any problem. The two stainless steel containers are easy to clean after use and store one inside the other so they don't take up too much space. The timer is a bit old fashioned but it works well and so I have no complaints. Everything I have put in it so far has been steamed really well. I use it on top of my cooker such that the steam gets sucked out of the kitchen by the cooker hood otherwise you will have to open a few windows in order not to get steamed up. It's a pity that the drip tray is not stainless steel also because the white plastic is already beginning to become stained green from the condensation from the vegetables dripping down as they steam. It's not really a problem although had that part also been stainless there would have been no staining. Easy to use, easy to clean, works as it should, all round a really good product and a good buy!

T8 LED 2FT 10W Frosted Tube Light Direct Replacement for Fluorescent Tube 6400K
T8 LED 2FT 10W Frosted Tube Light Direct Replacement for Fluorescent Tube 6400K

5.0 out of 5 stars Rewire necessary, 11 May 2017
Bought to replace the old fluorescent tubes in my daughter's bedroom vanity unit lighting. However, it was n't as simple as taking out the old tubes and putting in the new! I had to rewire the old tube fitting taking out the blaster and removing the starter units and ensuring the wiring was positive to negative. Don't assume that you can simply swap the fluorescent tubes for the new LED versions. You need to know what you are doing! The company themselves were very helpful indeed and gave me some help when I had a wiring issue. Once I understood what I needed to do it was simplicity itself. However, unless you are comfortable with electrics check that the tubes you are ordering are going to work in your housings without rewiring. Tubes are great. Company is great. Five stars!

T8 SMD LED Tube Light 4ft Fluorescent Replacement Cool White
T8 SMD LED Tube Light 4ft Fluorescent Replacement Cool White

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a straightforward swap!, 11 May 2017
Bought to replace the old fluorescent tubes in my dining room fireside ceiling unit. However, it wasn't as simple as taking out the old tube and putting in the new! I had to rewire the old tube fitting taking out the blaster and removing the starter units and ensuring the wiring was positive to negative. Don't assume that you can simply swap the fluorescent tubes for the new LED versions. You need to know what you are doing! Once I understood what I needed to do it was simplicity itself. However, unless you are comfortable with electrics check that the tubes you are ordering are going to work in your housings without rewiring. Tubes are great. Company is great. Five stars!

T8 LED 3FT 14W Frosted Tube Light Direct Replacement for Fluorescent Tube 6400K
T8 LED 3FT 14W Frosted Tube Light Direct Replacement for Fluorescent Tube 6400K

5.0 out of 5 stars Rewire necessary, 11 May 2017
Bought to replace the old fluorescent tubes in my living room wall unit. However, it wasn't as simple as taking out the old tube and putting in the new! I had to rewire the old tube fitting taking out the blaster and removing the starter units and ensuring the wiring was positive to negative. Don't assume that you can simply swap the fluorescent tubes for the new LED versions. You need to know what you are doing! Once I understood what I needed to do it was simplicity itself. However, unless you are comfortable with electrics check that the tubes you are ordering are going to work in your housings without rewiring. Tubes are great. Company is great. Five stars!

Supa Value Pond Flake 3ltr
Supa Value Pond Flake 3ltr
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2017
This review is from: Supa Value Pond Flake 3ltr (Misc.)
Good value for money and the fish seem to love it.

Albrillo LED Wall Light Wireless Motion Sensor Night Light  Rechargeable, Battery Operated Aluminum
Albrillo LED Wall Light Wireless Motion Sensor Night Light Rechargeable, Battery Operated Aluminum
Offered by duola beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighting the way, 5 April 2017
Works brilliantly. Comes on when the light fades when motion is sensed. I use it outside on a gate which has a lock. At night it was impossible to see where to put the key and this product solved that problem. I use a little cling film to ensure it is protected from the weather and it has been working throughout the winter months without any issues whatsoever. The charge last for a long time and it is simple and quick to recharge. The only problem was the magnetic holding system - it wasn't strong enough; when the gate moved the light would slip and fall to the floor. I solved the problem by using four stainless steel screws (two above and two below) to stop it slipping. It has never given me one minute's problem since - works as it should in all weathers and in all temperatures. I replace the cling film with every charge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12