Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "mugatea3" (scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mars Coat-King-Original 20 Blade
Mars Coat-King-Original 20 Blade
Offered by Diamond Edge Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, really good at getting rid of matts and ..., 26 July 2016
Great, really good at getting rid of matts and mainting the dogs coat. I have a spaniel and board dogs in my own home. Any matts start developing and a quick comb through and the matt is gone without leaving a big bald spot. I've recommended this comb to several clients.

OneTigris Dog Training Molle Harness Vest with Simple Medium Detachable Utility Velcro pouch Accessory Bags (Black, M)
Offered by OneTigris Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not bad, 7 May 2016
Not bad, not bad. Looks nice, gets attention when out, but start adding stuff to bags and it really weighs the dog down. Tried Ruffwear, now OneTigris... still to find the perfect backpack. In the end, I always end up carrying what I wanted the dog to carry myself.

STYLE MIXX Mens CAMO ARMY Long Waterproof Trenchcoat Cagoule Raincoat Kagool Kag Mac (L, ARMY CAMO)
Offered by Style Mixx

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 May 2016
Great, real bargain, light weight, waterproof.

Polycell PLCSODTW5L Decorators Fillers
Polycell PLCSODTW5L Decorators Fillers
Offered by LOVEDIY

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but oh so expensive, 7 May 2016
This is good stuff, but it takes a tub of the stuff to learn the knack of it. But once you got, it it leaves a nice finish on not so nice walls which will require a sanding before painting. A tip is when 'smoothing' it off is that you dont need to keep a thick layer of the plaster on, keep it nice and thin, just enough to cover the imperfections - less is best! Also keep the blade clean while smoothing off, give it a wee wipe now and again as any grit or imperfections will score the fresh plaster when you smooth off. It's good but very expensive stuff. If unsure get a plasterer in, this will take a lot of work and then sanding to get the walls a plasterer would get but while its cheaper it's hardly a cheap alternative.

Ruffwear Polar Trex Boots for Dogs, 2.5-inch, Red Rock
Ruffwear Polar Trex Boots for Dogs, 2.5-inch, Red Rock

2.0 out of 5 stars Forget it. Just forget them., 14 April 2016
Dog boots are for injured paws only. Ok, they look great, very expensive but I bought them for my dog for walking at a beach that has broken glass. I thought they'd be cheaper than a possible vet bill. But the fact is they dont stay on no matter how well they fit or how tight you fit them, they just get flung off no matter what you do, I guess you could duct tape them on but dont bother, the fact is your dog will hate wearing them, no dog likes wearing boots, the ones you see in pics just tolerate it so dont bother.

Tilley Packable Hat - T3 - Khaki Khaki 7 1/2
Tilley Packable Hat - T3 - Khaki Khaki 7 1/2
Offered by Red Rae Town & Country

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in the rain, 24 Feb. 2016
Brill hat. Great in the rain. Fits perfect. I like it over a hood cause my ears arent covered and when it rains you dont even know cause it blocks out the noise and keeps my head dry. I love my tilley hat.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the kindle, 24 Feb. 2016
I love the kindle. Took it with me on holiday and it was brill. Way better than a heavy tablet, it's as good as reading a real paper book.

Morphy Richards 501014 Saute and Soup Maker - Brushed Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 501014 Saute and Soup Maker - Brushed Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars makes soup so easy. I have friends who have one and they ..., 24 Feb. 2016
Brill, makes soup so easy. I have friends who have one and they like me rave about it, others who dont own it dont understand why it is so good. Shame on them.

UK Vintage Mens Brown Quilted Leather Bomber Jacket Casual Fitted Style S-5XL
UK Vintage Mens Brown Quilted Leather Bomber Jacket Casual Fitted Style S-5XL
Offered by brandslock

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Feb. 2016
Perfect. Was a bit apprehensive when I order this in Large. I'm 5"8, slim build and 11 stone but it fits as if it was tailored. Looks great and I'm really happy with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2016 10:59 AM GMT

Crocs All Cast Waterproof Duck, Men's Boots, Brown (Espresso/Clay), 11 UK
Crocs All Cast Waterproof Duck, Men's Boots, Brown (Espresso/Clay), 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good boots. Go crocs!, 14 Feb. 2016
I'm 38, 5'8" and have big size 11 feet. I ordered these and all my friends said "Nooo" one even said they'd make me look "special needs". So many people hate crocs, I hate conformity and I think thats partly why I like them but they are practical and thats the real reason I buy crocs ( I own the clogs too). So after getting scorned of eveyone I told that I had ordered these I huffed and hawed about cancelling, one thing that worried me was how big they'd look with my size 11 feet. I feel very self conscious about my feet and avoid anything that makes them look even bigger.

I'm so glad I ordered these, they dont look big at all and I find them complementary to the size of my feet. They are very comfortable and being waterproof is a big plus as they are for times when wellies are not necessary but norml footwear is not practical. One of the best things about them is how incredibly light they are. When the parcel I arrived I thought the box was empty it was so light. I love my new crocs and will wear them with my head high regardless what my friends think.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4