Profile for lynda mary > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Stainless Steel Widger
Stainless Steel Widger
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars I have just ordered this and can not wait for ..., 15 May 2017
This review is from: Stainless Steel Widger
I have just ordered this and can not wait for it to arrive. I had one for years and in a move it got lost and now I have a garden again I feel lost without it. I will be watching the post daily.

California Home Goods 1 Compartment Reusable Food Storage Containers with Lids, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe, Bento Lunch Box, Stackable, Set of 10
Offered by California Home Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Stack easily in the freezer, 24 Feb. 2017
Washed and used immediately. Stack easily in the freezer.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 W - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 W - White

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER PURCHASE, 20 Feb. 2017
This is the VERY BEST item I have in my kitchen, since it arrived it has been in constant use. I batch cook for a lady who is too frail to cook for herself and has to have her food chopped to almost baby state at the moment and this has made life so much easier and quicker for me when batch cooking for her freezer. It sits just inside my overhead cupboard neatly when not in use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN FOR DECORATION, 24 Nov. 2016
Great find and was able to cut stems and decorate with other items to make table display. now looking the the same of thing in holly forChristmas

Artificial Cream Blossom Bush - 39 cm Tall
Artificial Cream Blossom Bush - 39 cm Tall

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 Nov. 2016
Took a long time to find plastic flowers that I could put outside but these are excellant

Set of 3 Artificial Orange Blossom Bushes - 27 cm Tall
Set of 3 Artificial Orange Blossom Bushes - 27 cm Tall

5.0 out of 5 stars highly delighted, 24 Nov. 2016
Brilliant, had a job finding plastic flowers as wanted to put them outside on garden wall in decorative butterflies

Set of 3 Artificial Sword Grass Bushes With Yellow Gypsophila
Set of 3 Artificial Sword Grass Bushes With Yellow Gypsophila

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Nov. 2016
I love this item and looks good in my butterflies on the garden wall

You Can Stick Your F**king Christmas Up Your F**king Arse - Funny Rude Premium Ivory Christmas Card
Offered by AKGifts

1.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT BELIEVE THIS, 24 Nov. 2016
I think this and other similarly worded cards are disgusting and I am surprised that Amazon sees fit to promote them
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2016 11:02 AM GMT

Swivel Leather Executive Office Furnitue Computer Desk Office Chair Black
Swivel Leather Executive Office Furnitue Computer Desk Office Chair Black
Offered by Dkbees

3.0 out of 5 stars UNSURE, 22 Feb. 2016
Bit disappointed because after sitting on it for 10-15 mins Chair decides to depress itself and I have to adjust it again which is very frustrating when you are in mid flow of writing. Otherwise very comfortable.

2KG WILD BIRD DRIED MEALWORMS
2KG WILD BIRD DRIED MEALWORMS
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars BIRD LOVER, 14 Feb. 2016
Excellent quality but Oh boy those birds really like Mealworms and I will soon have to repeat this order. I am lucky enough to have a pair of Robins and the RSPB man tells me they must be a breeding pair as that is the only time you see two together

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7