Profile for Christine > Reviews

Fisher-Price Dora Splash & Explore Garden
Fisher-Price Dora Splash & Explore Garden
Offered by JPSTradingServices

4.0 out of 5 stars Dora splash box, 25 Sept. 2012

Mega Bloks Trendy Building Blocks Bag (Medium)
Mega Bloks Trendy Building Blocks Bag (Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega blocks, 25 Sept. 2012
A++ seller, very quick service. Bought this as a christmas present for my 16 month old. Haven't opened the packet yet but everything seems to be as it should be. I'm sure it would prob get about 5 stars in general for children currently using it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LYDC Designer Skull Knuckle Clutch, 23 Jun. 2012
This item was bought as a birthday present for a friend and she loved it. I may buy myself one next.

Andrew James Halogen Oven In Black, 1300 Watts, 12 Litre Capacity With Replaceable Spare Bulb And Full Accessories Pack
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium Halogen Oven, 23 Jun. 2012
I actually got this item for reborning dolls, not cooking food. The extender an accessories were a nice touch as it means I didn't have to buy them on the side. All in all I'm happy with my purchase as it does what I need it to do.

Night, Night! (Amazing Baby) (Amazing Baby)
Night, Night! (Amazing Baby) (Amazing Baby)
by Beth Harwood
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Night, 15 Jan. 2012
This is a lovely board book. I read it every night to my daughter before she goes to bed and she loves it. She especially loves touching the fluffy sheep.

Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Pastel)
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Pastel)
Offered by Babycurls

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath seat, 15 Jan. 2012
This item arrived on time and was exactly as it had been described. My baby loves it as it gives her the freedom to splash about.

Cooksmart Super Mum Novelty Apron (black)
Cooksmart Super Mum Novelty Apron (black)
Offered by Dream Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Mum Apron, 15 Jan. 2012
This apron was bought as a gift. It arrived on time and was exactly as described. Couldn't be happier with this product.

Angel Sounds Baby Fetal Doppler Heart Monitor + Ultrasound Gel and 2 CDs [Bundle Pack]

4.0 out of 5 stars Angel Sounds Baby Fetal Doppler Heart Monitor, 15 Mar. 2011
The product itself is great and works perfectly! However the gel that came with the pack was pretty useless to me I found I could hear things much better by simply using water.