Profile for pumpkinpie > Reviews

Ministry of Sound: Pump It Up 2010 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Various Artist
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars effective, but complicated, 23 Aug. 2010
This is a good dvd however I found it quite a challenge in terms of learning the steps, very fast pace and quite complicated

Baby Banz Sunglasses - INFANT - MIDNIGHT BLACK
Baby Banz Sunglasses - INFANT - MIDNIGHT BLACK
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 23 Aug. 2010
The quality of this product is very good and I am sure the lenses offer very good protection but the band fitting is not very comfortable.

Tomy Action Rescue Centre
Tomy Action Rescue Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun bath toy!, 23 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Tomy Action Rescue Centre (Toy)
A great toy for the bath! It sticks well to the wall just above the bath and it is a good quality product that is a hit with the little one!

Sunsense Kids UVA & UVB Broad Spectrum Lotion SPF50+,125ML
Sunsense Kids UVA & UVB Broad Spectrum Lotion SPF50+,125ML

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 23 Aug. 2010
This is an effective product, it did the job and I liked the way it was so easy to apply without being too thick. I did need to re apply more frequently though and it was a bit pricey, I would buy again though.

Clippasafe Cot Bed Insect Net
Clippasafe Cot Bed Insect Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!, 23 Aug. 2010
This is a great product that worked perfectly at protecting my little one from annoying mosquitos - didn't get bitten once on a tropical holiday - I just wished I fit in the cot too as I was eaten alive!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 23 Aug. 2010
This is a fabulous product, a little expensive but I am happy to pay for the quality!

Raleigh Helmet Bandit Ollie 48-54cm
Raleigh Helmet Bandit Ollie 48-54cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality!, 23 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Raleigh Blue Boys Helmet (Sports)
This is an excellent product! The fit is great and the slide adjuster at the back is really useful in getting that perfect fit. It's very lightweight yet feels sturdy and of good quality. I am really pleased with this item, I feel the price is reasonable.