Profile for Ianbolton > Reviews

PDT Cocktail Book, The
PDT Cocktail Book, The
by Jim Meehan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: PDT Cocktail Book, The (Hardcover)
Plenty to choose from, with a distinct variety. Really well designed and a good section at the beginning talking about equipment.
Main issue I found was once you get into making cocktails your wages are soon eaten away and you become an alcoholic!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent midi-controller, 22 Nov. 2012
I have this set up with my Mac using Logic, Reason and Ableton. It's brilliant. The drum pads admittedly take a bit of wearing in, and they're not as good as other Akai MPC pads, but still, they're good enough for what I need them for. Key's feel good, plenty of controllers to set up as you wish and the rubbery pitch and modulate dials are great. Kind of wish I'd got the bigger version, but then again, my bedroom isn't exactly massive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2012 12:27 PM GMT

Vivobarefoot Mens Aqua Black Running Shoes VB220021M 7 UK, 41 EU
Vivobarefoot Mens Aqua Black Running Shoes VB220021M 7 UK, 41 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, 22 Nov. 2012
These are great. It's my first pair of Vivobarefoot shoes and they really are very comfortable. A few things to be aware of though. a) They're comfortable, unless you're walking on stones. The soles are pretty thin (although very hardwearing) so you feel everything you stand on. b) they're not exactly waterproof. c) if you're feet sweat a lot then be aware they're not massively breathable d) I've been doing the local 5k Park Runs on a Saturday morning and was really making some headway in my time. I then tried it in these as I heard barefoot running is a superbly natural way to run. Anyway, my legs were killing me for about 3 days after running with these. I'm sure I'll get used to it though, so I'll try again next week.

Overall, I wear these all the time. My feet seem pretty happy!

Etnies Staple Web Belt Men's Belt Black/Black One Size
Etnies Staple Web Belt Men's Belt Black/Black One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Nov. 2012
I've bought a few belts like this from Amazon and this one is by far the best. It's well-made and sturdy and looks pretty good too

Esprit EDC Men's Cardigan Deep Blue Small
Esprit EDC Men's Cardigan Deep Blue Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 22 Nov. 2012
Comfortable and stylish. I really like this jacket. My only issues was the press studs on the front are not brilliantly stitched on and two of mine are coming lose after 3 months.

Westlab Epsom Salt 2 kg
Westlab Epsom Salt 2 kg
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Reeeeelax, 22 Nov. 2012
I've just started using these and they're great. I'm 36, play football every week and cycle everywhere. Sometimes I ache or get bruises from football, but these not only loosen me up, but aid sleep too. They're great! They also seem to have cleared up some dry skin I was getting on my elbow too.

Wouldn't mind knowing the difference and benefits of food grade and medical grade Epsom Salts though.

Onguard Bulldog Combo D-Lock 115 x 230 x 12mm Inc Cable
Onguard Bulldog Combo D-Lock 115 x 230 x 12mm Inc Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 30 Nov. 2010
This is a very sturdy lock. I feel a bit safer locking my bike up with this than other locks I've used. The combination code locking part works well, unless I have freezing cold hands, but saves carrying more keys around.
Only downside is that it's pretty heavy, but I can't really complain. It weighs almost as much as my lightweight bike!

Certainly recommend buying though.

Onitsuka Tiger Unisex Win 58 Trainer Brown Denim/Orange D900N6060 7 UK
Onitsuka Tiger Unisex Win 58 Trainer Brown Denim/Orange D900N6060 7 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, 30 Nov. 2010
They're cheap, they don't hold they're shape so well, but were okay for summer. I don't usually buy something that won't last me a long time, so was felt a bit let down by these. Overall, I doubt I'll get anything like these again.

Jansport Essence (Eu) Rucksack - Red Tape
Jansport Essence (Eu) Rucksack - Red Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Nov. 2010
I was looking for something for my laptop which wasn't too obviously a laptop bag and could hold plenty of other things too. This bag is perfect and is made to a very high standard. It's very comfortable even when full and I'd certainly recommend it.