Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for WalterJ > Reviews

Content by WalterJ

WalterJ "WalterJ" (Norfolk,NR UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
20mm x 1.25 Metric Right hand Die M20 x 1.25mm Pitch
20mm x 1.25 Metric Right hand Die M20 x 1.25mm Pitch
Offered by WEMWEST

3.0 out of 5 stars would probably work great if you are trying to carry on a thread ..., 6 Dec. 2016
Struggling to get mine to go on straight as I'm trying to start a new thread,would probably work great if you are trying to carry on a thread that needs extending.

Shimano 14-28 7 Speed Screw On Freewheel
Shimano 14-28 7 Speed Screw On Freewheel
Offered by cervusbike

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Shimano, so it's got to work.. ..., 6 Dec. 2016
It's Shimano,so it's got to work..and it does.

Infapower AAA 550MAH NI-MH Long Life Rechargeable Batteries (4-Pack) B009
Infapower AAA 550MAH NI-MH Long Life Rechargeable Batteries (4-Pack) B009

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec. 2016
Work fine in my Panasonic Telephones.

TEKTON 34541 10-1/2-Inch Fencing Pliers
TEKTON 34541 10-1/2-Inch Fencing Pliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital tool if doing fencing., 6 Dec. 2016
One of the most handiest of tools & a must have if you're doing any fencing work.

2 LED Dog Collar Lights | Keep your pet safe with our Lighted Dog Tags | Lighted Clip on Safety LED Lights | Flashing Safety LED Lights are great for Bicycles, Running, Baby Strollers and Kid's Backpacks (Batteries Included)
Offered by LiquidPetUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay for walking or light exersize, 6 Dec. 2016
The idea is great,my two terriers love running about like mad,so to be able to keep a track on them at night is vital,so to purchase these was a no brainer(better than looking like a couple of xmas trees with those flashing collars).On one of my dogs it works fine,but the smaller short legged one it only lasted about 2-3 sec before switching itself off.So if you're simply walking your dog(s) or you have a medium size & upwards dog(s),chances are it may work.But if you have a Terrier size that likes nothing more than to tear about like there's no tomorrow,I'd opt for the xmas tree affect flashing collars.

Estwing E6/19S 19oz Vinyl Grip Ultra Hammer, Blue
Estwing E6/19S 19oz Vinyl Grip Ultra Hammer, Blue
Offered by tools-warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic hammer,just sent the wrong size length., 17 April 2016
I would normally give this hammer a 5 star rating,but when it arrived to my disappointment it was the longer handle version,not the shorter 34.8cm like it stated in the description..so be warned. Have re-ordered another,so fingers crossed they send the right one this time.

Bubble Gum - Concentrated Flavour for DIY E-Liquid Mixing (10ml)
Bubble Gum - Concentrated Flavour for DIY E-Liquid Mixing (10ml)
Offered by Wizard Vapes

4.0 out of 5 stars highly rated,worth a try, 11 April 2016
Loved the flavour,just like the real thing..excellent value..presentation the same as the rest..great service.. only down side I found was that I needed to add more drops of concentrate to my mix than I usually would do when using another brand I use to mix..other than that I would have rated it a 5 star,which others will I'm sure,it's just my particular taste.

RITUALS True Happiness Small Gift Set
RITUALS True Happiness Small Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum says it's really nice, 11 April 2016
Purchased this for Mothers day & have heard nothing but positive feedback from Mum,so got to give it a 5 star rating.

Chai's Choice Pet Products 13"-17" Best Front Range No-Pull Dog Harness, X-Small, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog harness,really pleased., 11 April 2016
Great dog harness,this is my second for my other terrier..note there's plenty of room in them for your dog to grow into,I could have gone a size smaller if I'd wanted.

Heritage Nylon Collar Red 20-26cm Sz-1
Heritage Nylon Collar Red 20-26cm Sz-1

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality collar, 11 April 2016
Good quality collar with holes already in for quick adjustment & fit,well made & that about all there is to say about a nylon collar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8