Profile for Lewis > Reviews

Content by Lewis

Lewis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Solar Eclipse Safe Sun Glasses CE Approved Filters Shades (1)
Solar Eclipse Safe Sun Glasses CE Approved Filters Shades (1)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome and i'm not blind, 8 July 2015
I saw a solar eclipse with these... awesome and i'm not blind.

The End of the World Running Club
The End of the World Running Club

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this. It kept me intrigued with what was ..., 8 July 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It kept me intrigued with what was going to happen next with some great and dark twists.

Jurassic Park Trilogy [Blu-ray]
Jurassic Park Trilogy [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Richard Attenborough
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2015
It's got dinosaurs, fighting, running, chasing and action... need i say more.

AFUNTA 5in1 Basic Common Outdoor Sports Accessories Bundle kit for GoPro Black Silver Hero 5 / Session 5 / Session 4 / 4 / 3 / 3+/ 2 /1 SJ4000 SJ5000 SJ6000 xiaomi yi Sports Camera (6 Items)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is of a great standard and exactly what anyone needs for getting to ..., 8 July 2015
Unbelievable value for money! They all just came in bags with no instructions or anything but that really doesnt matter given the equipment. It is of a great standard and exactly what anyone needs for getting to grips with their goPro. 100% recommend.

GoPro Vented Helmet Strap Mount
GoPro Vented Helmet Strap Mount

3.0 out of 5 stars It is pretty straightforward but i did struggle to figure out how ..., 8 July 2015
It is pretty straightforward but i did struggle to figure out how to attach it to my helmet as there were no instructions or indication of how to do this. Then there was the issue of fixing it to my helmet. I can't remember if they claimed that it would fit every helmet or not i think i may have just gambled but you really need a helmet with a flatish sort of top middle bit.

Other than that the product itself is in perfect working order and fits my goPro fine.

Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad
Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Iam always wary of stuff like this as it seems too good to be true ..., 8 July 2015
Iam always wary of stuff like this as it seems too good to be true but i have used this for roughly a month now and i have managed to transfer photos and videos to my ipad without issue. Other than the 'this is not a registered apple product' message it was been really useful.

a for Amazon - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
a for Amazon - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Is what it is, 25 April 2014
Seriously, it's an amazon printable voucher just buy it, don't worry it's fine just buy it.

Easy to print

Easy to give

Job done

The Kraken Wakes
The Kraken Wakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 25 April 2014
This review is from: The Kraken Wakes (Kindle Edition)
Much like 'The day of the triffids' this book sets the scene for a changing world. He manages to convey reactions from world powers that are scarily accurate to similar events today.

There is a lot more humour in this one purely between the two main characters. Their back and forth is brilliant and leaves the reader wanting more.

You should definitely read this book.

The Day of the Triffids (Penguin Modern Classics)
The Day of the Triffids (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait so long., 25 April 2014
This is a great story that has stemmed great sci-fi story's as a result. The frightening realism of his apocalyptic future is brilliant and made even better with the stereotypical gentleman Brit and the subtle humour that goes with him. I thought I knew what this book was about given the title and made an assumption based on that. I was terribly wrong, everyone needs to read this book.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it for iPhone 5c, 25 April 2014
I bought this specifically for an iPhone 5c and straight away I could see a problem. The hole to allow the mic in was either bang in the middle or just to the left which doesn't fit the mic slot on an iPhone. Regardless I thought I would just make a hole myself as the product seemed sound. But after a light jog I found the back of my phone covered in sweat.

I had a much better armband for my htc that never had this problem. I wouldn't bother with this again even for a £10.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3