Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Mr. H. T. Brown > Reviews

Content by Mr. H. T. Brown

Mr. H. T. Brown "Image maker" (Durham, England)

Page: 1 | 2
All Woman Super Wide Knee Highs 20 Denier 70cm Stretch (Natural) SINGLE PAIR
All Woman Super Wide Knee Highs 20 Denier 70cm Stretch (Natural) SINGLE PAIR
Offered by THE BIG BLOOMERS COMPANY

5.0 out of 5 stars The larger are the better., 24 April 2017
Good fit and very pleased with color. I will be buying my stockings via this company in the future as the average stockings bite into my legs and affected my circulation.

After Bite - Insect Bite Remedy - 14ml
After Bite - Insect Bite Remedy - 14ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chemical. Easy to apply and there is an ..., 26 Feb. 2017
Great chemical. Easy to apply and there is an after bite after the application. The irritation is soothed and disappeares within a few minutes. Very handy pen not too bulky to carry.

1 Litre of Coarse Pine Orchid Bark
1 Litre of Coarse Pine Orchid Bark

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 May 2016
The amount was perfect know need for a large bag. Re-potted my Orchid and it's now thriving. Thanks again.

dead in the boot
dead in the boot

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my best buy, 27 Sept. 2012
This review is from: dead in the boot (Audio CD)
Thanks for the quick delivery. Sorry I chose this CD. It is an a acquired taste type of disc. Something that is above my head. Tried to get into it but failed. HBrown

CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
Offered by ENERSUN LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges well, 27 Sept. 2012
Good purchase, well used. For the price you can not go wrong. When you are a regular reader a good charger is always a good tool to have at hand. Thanks again.

New Kindle Red SD Folio Case Cover Pouch with FREE Clip-On LED Reading Lamp for New Amazon Kindle 4, All - New Latest Generation 2011 Release Amazon Kindle 6" inch Wi-Fi, from G-HUB

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 27 Sept. 2012
Good buy fits the kindle perfect. The color was the right choice.As it was a gift my feed back has been positive. Thank you for a speedy delivery.

Spirit In The Room
Spirit In The Room

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom Jones, 29 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Spirit In The Room (Audio CD)
As always Tom Jones for me never fails. When you buy his music I feel I get value for money. Spirit In The Room is a moody blues collection and I missed the odd foot tapping on this disc. The nearest was number 3 very good. All in all a good collection well done Tom.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Earphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Earphones

5.0 out of 5 stars My earphones, 26 Dec. 2011
I bought these earphones for my daughter Christmas box, they were highly rated by other customers on your webb site. They were not wrong as I have had a good feed back from my daughter and she is very pleased with the quality of sound. I was unsure that they would look too bulky for her ears, they are not.

Skagen Mens Watch 859LRLD with Brown Leather Strap and Gold Dial
Skagen Mens Watch 859LRLD with Brown Leather Strap and Gold Dial

4.0 out of 5 stars My Watch, 26 Dec. 2011
Thanks for the on time delivery for Christmas. I am pleased with my gift and I am sure I will have many years of satisfaction in waring it.

Kidnapped [DVD]
Kidnapped [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Finch

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good Classic, 16 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Kidnapped [DVD] (DVD)
good entertainment for all the family, a little dated but my grandson was glued to the screen watching the scenes of the ruined manor steps to the tower. Kept him quiet for a short time. He was amazed at the sword fencing. All good fun.

Page: 1 | 2