Profile for Anne Arnold > Reviews

Content by Anne Arnold

Anne Arnold "Anne" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Clover Soft Touch Deluxe Crochet Hook - 5.00mm
Clover Soft Touch Deluxe Crochet Hook - 5.00mm
Offered by Woolstack

5.0 out of 5 stars "Hooked" from the first use., 19 Oct. 2014
After years of using a metal crochet hook and literally working my finger to the bone, the hook is a delight to use. Sturdy and well made with the handle having a good grip but kinder on the fingers, my crocheting is a delight to do again. Would highly recommend this to other crafters.

Orange Keep it Warm Egg Cup with Silicone Lid - A Great Addition to Any Kitchen - Makes a Ideal Gift for the Cooking Enthusiast
Offered by Smiley Face Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely made and love the little chicken silicone "head", 19 Oct. 2014
I bought this as a jokey present for my sister in law as part of the Facebook Gift It Forward theme. As she keeps chickens I thought it would be a smiley gift to give her but now need to buy myself 6 for the kitchen, lovely item, nicely made and love the little chicken silicone "head".
As this is a gift I haven't actually used it but the presentation and make looks fabulous. Am also buying two for my grandchildren as stocking fillers.

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Screen Protector With Microfibre Polishing Cloth + Touch Screen Stylus Pen By CCUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend to others, 19 Oct. 2014
Nice and sturdy. Available a coup,e of days after the phone was on the market. Well made and does what I what it to do which is protect my nice, new shiny phone. Would recommend this highly. Cheap as chips and won't mind if I have to replace it, though the one I had from this company for my iPhone lasted months.

Kids Stormbrk Jkt Navy 7-8 RG241
Kids Stormbrk Jkt Navy 7-8 RG241
Offered by Waterproofs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value for money, 18 Sept. 2014
We needed a lightweight waterproof jacket for my grandson and to be honest our first port of call as a starter for prices is Amazon. The fact that suppliers need to meet Amazons expectations means that the service is usually excellent.
This was no exception.
Nice quick transaction. Super fast delivery.
My grandson is tall for his four years so we bought a larger size.
Well made, good fit. And although it hasn't actually rained in Hertfordshire yet. We are confident the jacket will do the job it's supposed to do.
I'd happily recommend this to others as a lightweight, waterproof top.

Clover Soft Touch Deluxe Crochet Hook - 6.00mm
Clover Soft Touch Deluxe Crochet Hook - 6.00mm
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This hook is comfortable to use and I can already feel a softening ..., 11 Sept. 2014
Not really. Inch to say because a crochet hook is a crochet hook is a crochet hook. That said I have take. Up crocheting again with a vengeance and felt the need to have one of the softer handled hooks. This hook is comfortable to use and I can already feel a softening in the skin of my hook holding finger.
Well made and to date this hook is sturdy.

Jumping Jim and The Jubilee Line (Book Two) : A Science Fiction Parallel World Fantasy

5.0 out of 5 stars the story is well paced and made a good light read each evening before I went to sleep, 11 Sept. 2014
A little bit odd and a really quick ending to the book. Felt as tho the author ran out of time or paper. That said, the story is well paced and made a good light read each evening before I went to sleep.
Characters are easy to like - or dislike as the case may be. The storyline is easy to follow and yet...I was left disappointed at the end.

3M E.A.R. Classic Ear Plugs - 50 Pairs Loose
3M E.A.R. Classic Ear Plugs - 50 Pairs Loose
Offered by Langley Steelworks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 Sept. 2014
Excellent value for money. Both my husband and I snore so I bought two packs and they block all the noise out. We have tried several brands of earplugs but these have proved to the the best. Would highly recommend for personal use.

Generic Case for iPad Pink
Generic Case for iPad Pink
Offered by Smartphonez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandchildren love it, 16 Mar. 2014
Having two small grandchildren that use my iPad whenever we see them, this have proved to be invaluable to me for protecting the device. I have used the company before and while the last cover didn't have the magnetic close, this one does and means that I don't have to worry about charging the Pad every evening.
I would highly recommend the company and the item to other users, though maybe not in pink unless you are happy to wipe off the cover.

Patuoxun Magnetic 4 in 1 Universal Clip Camera Phone Lens Kit Fisheye Lens + Wide Angle Lens+ 2X Telephoto Lens + Micro Lens Photo Kit for iphone 6S 6S Plus 6 6Plus 5 5S 4 4S HTC Blackberry Sony Smartphones(Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've ever bought., 16 Mar. 2014
This lens kit was recommended to me by a friend having shown me some of the photos she'd taken using the lenses she'd ordered previously.
As a keen amateur photographer but bemoaning the iPhone camera, I cannot carry my DSLR around all day and often find myself wanting to take a photo through the day.
This set of lenses has been a revelation for me and they are used almost daily producing some fantastic photos I've shared with friends.
These lenses are well made, easy to fit and use and a godsend for anyone who uses a smart phone and wants to take above average photos.
Cannot recommend them highly enough.

New Iphone 5 5G Soft Plastic Rubber Bumper Case Cover Protector with Metal Buttons - By G-W (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 16 Mar. 2014
Having purchased a set of mini lenses for my iPhone, I needed a bumper case to allow me to use with them. The case allowed me to use the lenses as and when I need them. Speedy delivery from a company I've used before and will do again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14