Profile for Dozy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SUCK UK Animal Head Key Holder - Bull
SUCK UK Animal Head Key Holder - Bull

5.0 out of 5 stars sanity saver, 21 Aug. 2017
bought this for my Dad to save my Mother's sanity. He now returns the keys to the same place, plus it's well made, solid and looks great :-)

Super Bright LED Motion Sensing Closet Light, Geekeep 300mm/11.8inch Long Rechargeable Motion Activated Wireless LED Under Cabinet Night Lights for Wardrobe, Attics, Hallway, Washroom
Offered by Geekeep

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and bright, 21 Aug. 2017
this is my second purchase of this type of light, really pleased, simple to install, easy to recharge, gives off plenty of light to illuminate a toilet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2017 11:52 AM BST

BAKTH 800mAh 1.2V AAA High Performance NiMH Cycle Pre-Charged Low Self-Discharge Rechargeable Batteries for Toys Cordless Phones and more Household Devices (8-Pack)
Offered by BAKTH LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars work well in cordless phones, 21 Aug. 2017
the rechargeable batteries in our cordless phones stopped charging, bought these as a replacement, very pleased so far, they charge fine and hold the charge well too.

Anker LC90 LED Flashlight, IP65 Water-Resistant, Zoomable, Rechargeable, Pocket-Sized Torch (for Camping, Hiking and Emergency Use) with 900 Lumens CREE LED, 5 Light Modes, and 18650 Battery
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars great bright solid torch, 29 May 2017
fantastic, far brighter than our previous cree torch. Solid construction, easy to adjust beam. Love that it is a usb charge, meaning that power banks / solar charger can be used when out and about.

Milk Frother, PYRUS 400ML Stainless Steel Double Mesh Coffee Milk Foamer Cup
Milk Frother, PYRUS 400ML Stainless Steel Double Mesh Coffee Milk Foamer Cup
Offered by u-PYRUS

5.0 out of 5 stars great foam!, 11 May 2017
was not expecting wonders, but my much loved Krups espresso machine broke after many years of service so needs must ... happily taken by surprise, stainless steel means it can be used on stove top, and without much effort it creates lots of thick foam. 400ml is not as big as I thought in my head, but works out plenty big enough for 1 large latte or 2 cappuccinos, of course cup size depending!

AMOS Gas Ring Reducer Trivet Stove Top Hob Cooker Heat Simmer Coffee Pots Cafetiere Espresso Makers Pans Kitchen Utensil (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars but was fine after the residual oil / polish burnt off, 11 May 2017
wish I had bought this years ago, very cheap and works perfectly, it did smell a bit on first use, but was fine after the residual oil / polish burnt off, that is totally normal in my experience. I have no issues with rust on mine as some others have mentioned, but should that happen and the appearance bothered me, some black grate polish would solve the problem.

Rocket Dog Women's Jazzin Low-Top trainers, Multicolor (Altan Red), 7 UK 39 EU
Rocket Dog Women's Jazzin Low-Top trainers, Multicolor (Altan Red), 7 UK 39 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 17 April 2017
love them, I had to return the size 7 as they were big on me, I'm normally a 6-7 so not unexpected, but the 6 is just right. I have quite wide feet and these are perfect, really comfortable straight out of the box. They look great and I bought a second pair in a different canvas for my daughter, she hasn't taken them off.

Rocket Dog Rainy, Women's Hi-Top trainers, Black (Rubber Black), 7 UK (40 EU)
Rocket Dog Rainy, Women's Hi-Top trainers, Black (Rubber Black), 7 UK (40 EU)

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish!, 17 April 2017
bought in February it's now April and they have split. Utter rubbish even for £15. I don't often leave negative reviews, but I am so disappointed, I didn't want anyone else wasting their cash.

Woodwick Sterling Silver Straight Electric Melt Burner / Warmer -Suitable For Yankee Tarts

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm light, wonderful scents., 7 Jan. 2017
Bought as a present for my Mum. It really is very lovely when lit, gives off a good amount of warm light with a speckled pattern. I will recommend the Woodwick wax melts too, I bought Sand and driftwood, vintage leather and boardwalk to go with this lamp, they are all fabulous. The scents are warm and not sickly sweet like some makes can be. Mum has her lamp in the hallway and the scent travels through into the house but isn't overpowering. Very pleased with this purchase.

Speedo Sea Squad Spot Childrens Goggles - Purple
Speedo Sea Squad Spot Childrens Goggles - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy goggles for kids, 7 Jan. 2017
fab goggles, bought for my youngest, easy to put on and adjust, no fiddly parts and no hair pulling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3