Profile for Jo Crosby > Reviews

Content by Jo Crosby

Jo Crosby "J.E Crosby" (Lyme Regis Dorset)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Coidea Rotating RGB LED 3D Effect Stage Light Party DJ Disco Lamp Dance Christmas New Year Home Party Clubbing Wedding Celebration
Offered by JS LIGHTING

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sensory light and perfect for impromptu discos in your kitchen!, 13 July 2016
What a fab little light! And little it is, it comes with a mini flexible stand and a fixing to pop it up on the ceiling or wall and then it plugs in to work.
It may be small but it filled my lounge with a rainbow of dancing lights and enthralled my toddler and I who both stood transfixed watching the light show for longer than she or I want to admit!!
It says it's sound activated and if you clap it momentarily stops but once plugged in it stays on constantly. I will say it is delicate and not for little hands so I would pop it up out the way however I'm impressed with how much light it throws out. My six year old and I closed the blinds in the kitchen this afternoon popped on the music and had a little disco gate crashed by my two year old daughter and much fun was had so I would happily recommend the Coidea rotating stage light.
I received this product for free or at discount in exchange for my unbiased review, I always give an honest opinion if the product I'm sent is not up to standard I say so. I hope you found my thoughts useful any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPad Pro 9.7 / iPad Air / iPad Air 2 Screen Protector, iVoler® Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPad Pro 9.7 / iPad Air / iPad Air 2 (iPad 5 & 6) - 0.3mm Ballistics Glass, 2.5D Round Edge, 9H Hardness Featuring [Premium Crystal Clear] [Anti-Scratch] [Anti-Fingerprint] [No-Bubble Installation]- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by iVoler EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality screen protector easy to apply, 13 July 2016
Good quality screen protector that comes with everything you need to apply it including the wipes to clean and stickers to remove dust.
A good tip I found reading another review is to apply your screen protector in the bathroom with the shower running it stops dust floating around so you get a better application.
The screen itself is really good quality nice and thick but doesn't impede the touch screen abilities of my iPad. It also fits on my iPad Air perfectly you simply clean your naked screen line it up and drop it on and I found it self sealed with no air bubbles.
I'd happily recommend it, it functions perfectly and was easy to apply.
I received this product for free or at discount in exchange for an unbiased review. I'm always honest if a product I'm sent is not up to scratch I say! I hope you found my ramblings useful any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Plemo Huge Inflatable Unicorn Pool Float Water Rafts Lounger Ride-on Toy for Families 2 Adults and 1 Kid, 274 cm, to 180 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing and great fun plus it's a unicorn with rainbow hair what's not to love!, 13 July 2016
Firstly this is huuuuge! My partner is 6"2 and he can happily lay on it and float around the pool, Both myself and my daughter fit on it with lots of room and it floats perfectly on the water.
I inflated it quickly and easily with my hairdryer it was up in five minutes but it is huge so don't make the mistake I did and fully inflate in indoors, partially inflate it and then on the main valve you have a main opening and then a smaller one in the cover which you can then blow into to get it fully inflated!
It's a lot of fun and it made my neighbours laugh seeing a giant unicorn with rainbow hair floating around the pool although they did shout out we were crazy!!
The head has two handy handles on each side to hold onto which was perfect for my daughter she sat in front and I sat near the tail and we happily paddled around the pool for a good while, it's very stable obviously if you shift your weight suddenly it's liable to tip but just use your common sense and you will have a lot of fun with it.
After we'd finished in the pool I opened the main valve and it deflated really quickly so it was easy to put away and store for next time.
I would happily recommend this unicorn pool float, it's amazing who doesn't love unicorns and rainbows?! It also comes with two patches for any accidents poolside but it feels really strong and of good quality so you'd have to drag it over a nail or something to pop it.
I received this item at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review, I always give my honest opinion good or bad and on this occasion can only say good things. I hope you found my ramblings useful, any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fiream Girls Summer Cotton Short Sleeves Stripe Dress(Blue1,3T)
Fiream Girls Summer Cotton Short Sleeves Stripe Dress(Blue1,3T)
Offered by Fiream

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight stylish tunic dress., 9 July 2016
I ordered a 3T for my 2 year old as I find clothes from China tend to come up small however this is the same size as her 3-4 boden tunic so I would say the sizing is actually spot on for this range.
It's a lightweight cotton tunic/dress that looks adorable on, the neck isn't too wide so we get away with it being a bit big and it looks lovely over her jeggings or on its own.
I like the denim pocket details and the buttons at the back also have a denim trim, that gives it a complete finished look with attention to detail.
The dress is perfect for summer but equally can be layered up for Autumn and Spring so I'm really pleased with it and will be buying more from Fiream as I'm impressed by the quality for the price.
I received this dress at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review I hope you found my thoughts useful any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BEST TWEEZERS SET- 4 Tips Professional Stainless Steel Tweezers Set- Slant, Straight & 2 x Pointed -Precision Calibrated with FREE CASE!! Best for Eyebrows, Ingrown and Nose Hair, Splinters By Kovira

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic precision tweezers., 6 July 2016
I was offered to try and then review this tweezers and I'm glad I did.
They come in a good quality storage pouch and the tweezers themselves feel good quality and certainly preform well.
The precision tweezers are perfect for tiny hairs or ingrown ones as they really get hold of the tiniest hair and remove them effortlessly. I'm really impressed all the tweezers function perfectly and the seller sends you a guide via email that explains each tweezers use and how to get the most from them.
I love them they're bright and cheerful so easy to find if you put them down and The storage pouch is a nice touch as you can keep them safe and together.
I received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review, I hope you found my thoughts useful any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BATTOP Kids Playhouse 3 in 1 Set Adventure Play Tent With Tunnel Indoor Outdoor for Toddlers (Ball Is Not Include)
Offered by BATTOP-EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pop up fun!, 6 July 2016
We love this a lot! Firstly it's really compact when folded down into its handy carry case you can hang it on your pushchair if you want to take it to the park or a friends for a play date and it's lightweight and takes up no room which is perfect. Secondly it's so easy to set up, everything pops up in seconds and it comes with some pegs so you can secure it in place. It's been thoroughly tested by a 2, 3 and 6 year old and withstood their less than gentle play!! And all enjoyed crawling through the tunnel and playing with it and gave their seal of approval, and it got my thumbs up because it was quick and easy to put away when they finished.
It does take up quite a bit of room but because it's all separate you can choose your configuration and which bit you want to use so it can be as big or as small as you want. I really like that it's a breathable mesh on the side of the tunnel and triangular pop up as it means air flows through easily and is ideal for the summer because the breeze can get through and no hot sweaty children!!
I would happily recommend this set it's great fun, stores away to nothing and offers lots of scope for different set ups and most importantly the children liked it.
I received this item at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review, I hope you found my thoughts useful, any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Art Naturals SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen 6 oz - Made in the USA with the best Natural & Organic Ingredients - For all Skin Types - Gentle enough for Children, Kids & Babies - Infused w/ Jojoba Oil
Offered by Art Naturals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective sunscree, 6 July 2016
This is an effective sunscreen, it has a SPF of 30 and the sunscreen itself is a thick white cream that has a gentle scent that doesn't linger. I found it initially quite heavy when applied but it did absorb relatively quickly.
I wore it out and didn't get burnt which is obviously what sunscreen is for and it passed that test with flying colours. It's a good sized tube you do have to really squeeze it to get the cream out but given how thick it is this isn't surprising, I did find gently squeezing it and warming it up in my hands made it slightly easier to squeeze out.
I like that it's cruelty free so no animals have been tested on which makes this another good reason to purchase. I found after wearing it, it washed off easily in the shower and my skin felt really soft so not only is it protecting you from the sun but it's moisturising as well.
I would happily recommend this sunscreen, I recieved my sample at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review, I hope you found my thoughts useful any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ab Flex Ab Toning Belt for Slender Toned Stomach Muscles - No Replacement Pads Ever - Handy Remote for Quick and Easy Adjustments - 99 Intensity Levels and 10 Programmes for Fast Results - Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
Offered by EZ Innovations Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 6 July 2016
I've often seen the adverts for these belts and wondered if they were any good so when I was offered the chance to try one out and review I was happy to accept.
You get the belt, it's controller and the gel as well as comprehensive instructions and a useful zipped storage case to keep it all together and for ease of storage.
It's importance to note this belt is not for weight loss, you aren't going to put it on a fluffy tummy and wake up with rock hard abs, however it's useful for toning your abs and strengthening your core so it does have its place and uses.
Now I've only been using it for five days so there are no amazing results to report back however it's comfortable to use, easy to operate and you can feel it doing its job. No I don't have a ripped six pack but my stomach muscles feel like they've had a work out with no effort whatsoever so I'm pleased and will keep using it. On that basis I would recommend it, it seems to be good quality it works and you have everything you need to operate so it gets a thumbs up from me.
I received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review. I hope you found my ramblings useful, any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Asamoom Reflective Stripe 60 MPH Windproof Umbrella, Double Canopy Auto Open Close Waterproof 300T Fabric Compact Travel Automatic Folding Umbrellas
Offered by Asamoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality umbrella., 6 July 2016
As its summer in Britain naturally it's rained almost non stop since it was officially declared summertime. As a result a good umbrella is a must and one that is compact and fits in a bag is ideal. This umbrella fufills this brief.
The Asamoom umbrella is wind proof and a good size it also has a handy button to open and close the umbrella which is very convienent with the sudden downpours we have had recently! It also comes with its own cover so you can pop the wet umbrella down and contain it's drips until you can get home which is useful if like me you have a gaggle of small children to heard about and need to be able to shove it under a pushchair. The umbrella itself gives good coverage and I can confirm is indeed wind proof I like the reflective trim that runs around the umbrella, this will come in handy as we move into winter especially as I live in a semi rural area. The handle is comfortable to hold both myself and my children have he,d it with no issues.
All in all I'd happily recommend this umbrella it does its job perfectly.
I received this umbrella for free in exchange for my unbiased review, I hope you found my ramblings useful any questions please ask.
Comment Comment | Permalink

InstaNatural Glycolic Facial Cleanser - Anti Wrinkle, Fine Line, Age Spot & Hyperpigmentation Face Wash - Clear Dead Skin & Pores - With Glycolic Acid, Organic Extract Blend & Arginine - 6.7 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing and refreshing., 5 July 2016
I've been using the InstaNatural Glycolic facial cleanser with my sonic facial brush and I like it. The cucumber, camomile and green tea in it means it really soothes and refreshes your skins whilst gently cleansing.
I've tried InstaNaturals products before and they are great quality and perform well, this is no exception it really does pamper your skin. It is important to note this isn't recommended for make up removal and it is better used as part of your skincare routine rather than a stand alone product. You also need to ensure you use a good sunblock as it can make your skin more sun sensitive.
The packaging is really sleek this looks high end and whilst just short of £20 it's not hideously expensive and as you use so little I think it's not actually that bad for the money you get 200mls so it will last a good stretch.
All in all I like it and would recommend it!
I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review, I hope you found my thoughts useful any questions please ask.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20