Profile for Mr. A. Burke > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Burke

Mr. A. Burke "nozama" (Rochdale manchester)

Page: 1 | 2
The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It

5.0 out of 5 stars If we put into practice,what we can learn from this book,we can turn our busness around., 1 Dec. 2016
This, has been an awaking, in my view of my business, were I was going in the wrong. When we lose our dream, and the dream becomes a nightmare. I will write more...

Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies
Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars With these Dummies books, it helps you to refress your mind, which inturn is part of the answer to a happer life., 25 Jan. 2016
This is a great book, you just need time to read and study, then you can put things you have learned into practice, with out the knowledge of the use of all computer tasks, all life, can become closed I must have ten books for dummies but to help me learn I always try to get the KINDLE EDITIONS in this way it makes easer and more enjoyable.

Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software (Developer Best Practices)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book and kindle version will be a that breakthrough you have hunted for., 30 Sept. 2015
In this day and age, we live in, if you are interest in computers and coding you need this book, why ? you are taken though all the minefields, as we know, computer are not logical, it does not matter your age it's easy to read but a would recommend that you also buy the kindle version. also with the kindle you can pick up the page you are listing to, cross reference to your book.

PIC in Practice: An Introduction to the PIC Microcontroller
PIC in Practice: An Introduction to the PIC Microcontroller

5.0 out of 5 stars This is worth the investment, 31 Aug. 2015
This is one of those book that should be at hand, so that you can refer to it thought-out the day. I was directed to this book while visiting Maplin at Oldham.

5 Valuable Steps For an Effective Job Search
5 Valuable Steps For an Effective Job Search

5.0 out of 5 stars urgent please help, 5 May 2015
Hello please help I have not received this kindle version but I ordered it on the 4/4 2015 this is the first time I have had a problem with Amazon

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will cut down visits to your DR improve your health. But before you start to exersice, talk to your DR., 23 April 2015
Dancing lessons are so expensive therefore you must save money ......I have this book but also in kindle, in this way we avoid eye strain, .for me this is an investment as I am training to become a dance teacher.as we grow older we have more time to stay in good health and active a book like this, which covers all aspects of ballroom dancing. Let's say you want to be able to dance the waltz.. in your own home, you can practice alone, or with a partner, starting on page 98 I would recommend this book and let's remember will all need more exercise together with reading and studying this book could / keep all those problems that just arrive... when we our in our golden years.

Educating Rita (Student Editions)
Educating Rita (Student Editions)

5.0 out of 5 stars This infomation will / could change your life for the better, 21 April 2015
This is a moving book, for anyone looking to improve their education, that can lead to work... plant the seed for the path to further education, But I would recommend that you/him or her would also study Educating Rita York notes for GCSE willy Russell both these books are in paperback and kindle version that I bought though Amazon.

Grant Writing For Dummies
Grant Writing For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this book, 5 Dec. 2014
This is an outstanding book and I also bought the kindle version, I would recommend this book.

Raspberry Pi For Dummies
Raspberry Pi For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars How to go forward, 18 Nov. 2014
This is once more a good read and study aid, to help with the understanding, it makes everything easier also it has introduced me to the mysterious world of Linux and let's remember ( its free ) these program are a rival to Windows and Mac OS.

Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
by Adobe Creative Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding the book that gives you answers, 29 Mar. 2014
This book has helped me in a number of way, for example: to be able to follow the videos and apply them in my training this is the way all training should be done.

Page: 1 | 2