Profile for Matt386 > Reviews

Content by Matt386

Matt386

Page: 1 | 2
NEO G Airflow Ankle Support - MEDIUM - Black - Medical Grade Quality sleeve, Multi Zone Compression, lightweight, breathable, HELPS strains, sprains, instability, weak & arthritic ankles- Unisex Brace
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive, 28 Mar. 2017
Comfortable and supportive, which is all it needs to be. I sprained my ankle and this is helping me keep mobile.

Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Standard Edition w/ Extra Content and Pin Badges (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Xbox One)

1.0 out of 5 stars The King is Dead, 8 Dec. 2016
Played all the COD games and spent hours happily playing most of them but of late I have felt they have been going in the wrong direction. I wanted to like this game after all the pre-release hate, but I just can't. I really just can't engage at all in the campaign and the multiplayer is just a frenetic mess of jumping and dying. Unless they go back to basics and ditch the sci-fi I am out for good.

Lixada Outdoor Camping Cooking Big Power Windproof Gas Stove Butane Burner Portable Foldable Split Furnace 3200W
Offered by TOMSHOP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power House, 5 Nov. 2016
Noisy as a jet engine but delivers the power. Good little stove.

Yellowstone Fast Boil Kettle - Multi-Colour
Yellowstone Fast Boil Kettle - Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars great camping kettle, 5 Nov. 2016
Boils fast, great camping kettle

Jack Wolfskin Wolfmat Camping Camp Indian Red 194 x 64 x 7 CM 3000711-2210
Jack Wolfskin Wolfmat Camping Camp Indian Red 194 x 64 x 7 CM 3000711-2210

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for warm and comfortable sleep 💤, 5 Nov. 2016
Amazingly comfortable and great insulation from the cold ground. Self inflation is quick, and the mat is much thicker than most others. Bulky for hiking but ideal if you are not carrying it miles and want a comfortable and warm nights sleep.

Canon DCC 1870 Camera Case for PowerShot G7X - Black
Canon DCC 1870 Camera Case for PowerShot G7X - Black
Offered by MoreFrom

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2016
Fits my Canon Powershot G7X perfectly and looks great. Functional and stylish what more is there to say.

MaxiNutrition Lean Definition Protein Shake Powder, 1 kg - Chocolate
MaxiNutrition Lean Definition Protein Shake Powder, 1 kg - Chocolate

1.0 out of 5 stars This should be sold in a sweet shop not a sports shop., 28 Jan. 2016
Conveniently there are no pictures on Amazon of the nutritional values of this product but reading the back I can tell you that per 100 g there are 36.8 g of carbohydrate of which 34.8 g sugars. That means each serving contains 14 g of sugar, that’s just under four sugar cubes per shake. A more scary thought is that 1 kg tub of this powder contains 348 g of sugar or 87 sugar cubes if that helps visualise it. I would not expect to find this level of sugar in a product marketed as lean, the only thing that is lean is my wallet as this crap went straight in the bin. I would recommend looking at myprotein or PhD diet whey.
Comment Comment | Permalink

San Andreas [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
San Andreas [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Dwayne Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriuosly Awesome, 4 Jun. 2015
Great movie but why didn't the Rock just punch the ground and make it stop.

The Bomber Dog
The Bomber Dog
by Megan Rix

4.0 out of 5 stars Had my son gripped from start to finish., 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Bomber Dog (Paperback)
I read this book with my 12-year-old son, personally I thought it was a little slow going, however, my son loved it and could not wait to read the next chapter. What more can you ask when trying to get a 12-year-old boy to read rather than play Xbox! Will be reading more in the series.

Death or Glory IV: Code of Combat
Death or Glory IV: Code of Combat
by Michael Asher

4.0 out of 5 stars Back on track, 5 Feb. 2015
After what I considered to be the difficult and disappointing third book, this fourth instalment is back on track. The storyline has shifted from the desert to Italy and Caine is faced with a new foe and a new challenge and above all a brand-new storyline. I have to say I enjoyed this book so much more than the previous one, after reading the third book in the series I was almost ready to quit but received code of combat as a birthday present, and am glad I did. I am back on board and looking forward to book 5.

Not at all compulsory but I would suggest starting at book 1 if you have not already done so. It just helps to understand the relationship between Caine and his men.

Page: 1 | 2