Profile for Heather Jonasson > Reviews

Content by Heather Jonasson

Heather Jonasson

Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm only glad it worked, 14 Oct. 2016
Honestly, I didn't play it, I'm only glad it worked. But my son who received it gives it 5 stars and this game gives me some time to myself while he plays it.

Kraftwerk Autobahn Album - Mens Band T-Shirt - Black, Large
Kraftwerk Autobahn Album - Mens Band T-Shirt - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Sept. 2016
Great shirt, great quality!

Pusheen Taco Cat Men's T-Shirt Small
Pusheen Taco Cat Men's T-Shirt Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit large, 27 Sept. 2016
Shirt is great. The picture comes out a bit more faded than presented online. I ordered a small and it was pretty big. Otherwise fine.

Bullshirt's Kid's Team Instinct Contrast Hoodie (12-14 Years, Black / Gold)
Bullshirt's Kid's Team Instinct Contrast Hoodie (12-14 Years, Black / Gold)
Offered by Reality Glitch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, good material!, 27 Sept. 2016
Very good quality! Just the right size.

The Rotten Romans (Horrible Histories)
The Rotten Romans (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 April 2014
Funny and the kids love it. A great gift for my 7 and 9 year old kids! We parents like it too. :)

The Savage Stone Age (Horrible Histories)
The Savage Stone Age (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adults and kids!, 27 April 2014
My kids were so excited to get these. They love the show and immediately started flipping through the book and laughing. I think we parents will enjoy reading it too!

"Time Out" Guide to Stockholm ("Time Out" Guides)
"Time Out" Guide to Stockholm ("Time Out" Guides)
by Penguin Books

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent guide even if you live in Stockholm!, 21 Feb. 2003
I can't give this book enough praise. As someone who has lived in Stockholm for 3 years but is too busy to see the sights, it was incredibly helpful to me while recently entertaining friends and family that came to visit this February. Winter in Sweden is always difficult, but this book had so many suggestions that we didn't have enough time to see everything! The sightseeing and restaurant sections are particularly good. Even my Swedish husband agrees that the restaurants chosen are actually ones that Swedes enjoy and there were also several wonderful places in the book that he had never heard of (we have tried several and have not been disappointed)! The sightseeing section was most valuable to me for opening times and prices of tours in the city. There were also many tips on free activities. I would highly recommend this book to anyone traveling to Stockholm.