Profile for GV > Reviews

Content by GV

GV

Microsoft Comfort Mouse 6000  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Comfort Mouse 6000 (Retail Packaging)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, comfortable mouse with precise tracking., 28 Mar. 2013
I like this mouse, it fits my hand nicely, has wide spaced buttons and is lightweight. The BlueTrack technology is extremely good... I think this mouse has the best tracking out of any mouse I ever owned.

I would highly recommend this mouse for any fast point and click based games (Starcraft II, Call of Duty etc...). This mouse has it all.

I am using the Microsoft Basic Optical at the moment because my previous CM 6000 had its cable pulled out by accident by hanging off my bedroom door.

The only bad point is the middle click delay which takes half a second to register but apart from that I cannot find anything bad about this mouse.

Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars 2nd worst mouse I ever owned., 28 Mar. 2013
I previously purchased a G500 which was awful... had horrible tracking and was awfully big and uncomfortable. So after I returned the G500 I bought a G400 at a local store and what can I say I hate the shape it gives you cramps in your hands after a while and is again too heavy.

My Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0 is WAY better than the Logitech G400 in almost every single way imaginable... I cannot believe this mouse has received such positive reviews. People must have either never used another mouse before or have the 'placebo effect' of this mouse because of what is at the back of the packaging showing the specifications (3600 dpi) and nice pictures.

The only thing this mouse has going for it is its tracking which is decent but when a mouse is so awfully shaped and has awkwardly shaped and placed buttons, it doesn't matter, because if you cannot game comfortably you just can't game simple as that.

So I am going back to my microsoft basic optical and maybe my next mouse will be a Razer Deathadder since the shape looks much much nicer than the G400 and hopefully the tracking will be just as good if not better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2013 2:17 PM BST

Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse
Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and build., 7 Jun. 2012
Terrible mouse for its price - its bulky, unresponsive and has horrible tracking... in addition it came with a loose sensor inside which could explain the tracking problem... guys stay away from the G500... its slow to respond often comes with loose sensors and is generally way too big and uncomfortable.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2012 11:07 AM GMT