Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Ryan Nappi > Reviews

Content by Ryan Nappi

Ryan Nappi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rolson Tools 61770 72 LED Camping Light
Rolson Tools 61770 72 LED Camping Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightened up my tent, 30 Aug. 2013
I bought a couple of these to go to a camping festival and they are nice and bright. Lovely little hook and easy to click button. Helped me find my bubble gun in the dark, so 5 stars it is!

Steepletone Rock Mini LED Colour Changing Radio/CD/MP3 Jukebox - Black
Steepletone Rock Mini LED Colour Changing Radio/CD/MP3 Jukebox - Black
Offered by Digitalis Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this little Jukey!, 30 Aug. 2013
I debated whether to give this 4 or 5 but the positives outweigh the negatives so much that this is a definite 5!

This Jukey sits in my Man Cave (basically a shed in my garden with a pool table in it). I did really look into this because at this price; I could have got a JawBone JamBox for wireless music and decent sound. The thing that tempted me for this juke box is the way it looks and how well it would have matched our Harley Davidson, Pulp Fiction and superhero decor in the Cave. I looked on and off of Amazon for reviews and they were a bit of a mixed bag.

What I have done with mine, is I bought this Logitech Bluetooth receiver for 25 giblets that connects to the jukebox perfectly. I can stream YouTube videos off of my iPad, mac or iPhone through the jukebox. This for me was a function I really wanted to have and this is a great work around.

This means that I can play music through CD, USB, SD card, Aux-in and wirelessly through Bluetooth with the receiver. It's a great choice but I will say that the maximum volume differs when you use the different inputs. I'd say aux-in is the quietest and the CD is the loudest. Saying that, all are good enough to fill a 12ft x 14ft shed really well with music. My neighbours are probably pleased that it cannot go any louder than it can to be honest.

This is the option to plug a subwoofer into the jukebox as well, which is something I haven't done. I would presume that this would be the perfect work-around if you want it louder. You can buy computer subwoofers that don't just give off bass but boost the entire volume.

The design - the design is awesome! I love the LED lights, they change with real fluidity - in the same fashion as a Wurlitzer. It looks so so good and if you don't have the space or budget for a proper size jukebox but you love them; this is absolutely perfect for you.

Some reviews I have read say that these are quite gimmicky and no, it doesn't have acoustics or bass like my Bose dock. I know which one I prefer though because of how it looks, it's compatibility, good build quality and all of the great comments I get!

I love this little Jukey

Pro American Deluxe 6ft American Style Pool Table With Red Cloth
Pro American Deluxe 6ft American Style Pool Table With Red Cloth
Offered by Liberty Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't look any further!, 30 Aug. 2013
My Dad and I started building a shed in our garden earlier this year that would be dubbed the Man Cave. What does every Man Cave need? Surely it is the pool table! I started having a look around on and off of Amazon and this one kept popping up. I wondered what the catch was because it looks so sexy for 300 giblets. The only catch turns out to be that I cannie seem to beat my Dad! It is pretty easy to put up and the quality is brilliant. After we set up the individual legs, it is perfectly balanced on the spirit level. It's still light enough to move if needs be but it won't be moving for us. The cushions are quite active and the felt gives a nice roll. The chrome pockets look awesome and I love this table. Actually I'm going to go play now!

Iron Man 2 Movie (Artistic Stylized Iron Man) Art Maxi Poster Print - 61x91 cm
Iron Man 2 Movie (Artistic Stylized Iron Man) Art Maxi Poster Print - 61x91 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I NEEDED this for my Man Cave, 30 Aug. 2013
I am a huge Iron Man fan and this pop art poster is probably my favourite thing in my man cave. I put this bad boy in an acrylic plastic frame so it can hang in all it's glory without getting ruined... I am Iron Man

The Ultimate Beer Bong
The Ultimate Beer Bong

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have festival tool... Not made like they used to be, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Beer Bong
I have to give this funnel 4 stars because they bring so much joy to us during festival season. They are a talking point at festivals, which always make us popular with our neighbours at camping festivals (our anecdotes are awful, so we need gadgets to make friends). I cannie give it 5 stars though, because they're not built like they used to be. I still have my first funnel from 2009 that came to Creamfields 2009 and went through university with me. It was dubbed Sir Foonelle and has been retired. It lasted for so long. I buy a new funnel every festival season because the valve breaks and the tube leaks after a couple of days of use. Last week I left this one in a field in Daresbury after the Creamfields 2013 festival, as all he same parts broke again. A must have tool but they aren't made to last anymore!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I am the Flash..., 30 Aug. 2013
I ran around Creamfields 2013 in this and got a great reception. I love morph suits and this one really looks the part! I really put this one to the test, as it got so so muddy but it's still in one piece! The sizing is always difficult to know with these. I am 5"9 and both the medium and large sizes fit me in morph suits.

Hunter Women's Welly Socks, Red, Large
Hunter Women's Welly Socks, Red, Large
Offered by TOWER London

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wellie socks you can get, 30 Aug. 2013
Great socks for your wellies - I have a few pairs mainly for festival season. They keep your feet and inside of the wellies mostly dry even if its chucking down. Well worth investing in a couple of pairs!

Cherub Clip-On Ukulele Tuner
Cherub Clip-On Ukulele Tuner
Offered by ko-rova

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good little tuner, 30 Aug. 2013
Lovely little tuner that works off of vibration. It actually live on my Uke and I rarely take it off. It fits on really well and doesn't get in the way. Accurate tuning every time!

Tobar Bubble Ray Gun
Tobar Bubble Ray Gun
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my best purchase... Ever, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Tobar Bubble Ray Gun (Toy)
One of my best friends loves bubbles of all kinds and I bought 6 of these bad boys for the festival season this year. They are absolutely awesome! We left them out in the rain, ran around with them, dropped them in mud, spilt alcohol all over them and still - they worked a dream! They light up and make noises as well as the main event, the shooting of hundreds of bubbles. I bought extra bubbles along with me but you have to save the bottles that come with the guns, as they are the only ones that fit the screw-in bit. These are completely child friendly but people of all ages will love these. We have left one in a field in Daresbury somewhere, whoever finds that will have a great time! The bubbles last quite a long time and the batteries still worked after a good 4 refills per gun. The batteries can fall out if you're chucking them about but work fine still once put back in. Indestructible really, exactly what you need in a bubble war.

MAP OF THE WORLD LP 200 WITH FLAGS HUGE LAMINATED / ENCAPSULATED POSTER Measures 36 x 24 inches (91.5 x 61 cm))
Offered by Laminated Posters

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good size and detail, 30 Aug. 2013
I really like this map, as the detail is good. Small islands are not on there such as Ko Tao in Thailand but islands the size of Malta are. I think that's a good level of detail for its size. The flags around the outside are a really nice touch as well. All laminated, so this will last as long as my passion to travel the world!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3