Profile for Jonny > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Philips DCB242/05 Docking Entertainment System
Philips DCB242/05 Docking Entertainment System

2.0 out of 5 stars This is really nice, sound wise, 6 Dec. 2016
This is really nice, sound wise, but what annoys me is a functionality for presets dor your regular station, but no way to set them. I've tried everything I can possibly think of, including trying to find it in the manual.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, hovers 2 inches above the floor, ..., 21 Nov. 2015
Utter rubbish, hovers 2 inches above the floor, couldn't get it to go any higher, if I held it in my hand and started it, it would gently float down to that 2-3 inch height again.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't risk putting my pride and joy on this again, 21 Nov. 2015
used twice now bent, wouldn't risk putting my pride and joy on this again, probably ok for small 125's, but not for bigger bikes.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars don't like that, it has put me off using any ..., 21 Nov. 2015
Leaks and gurgles, don't like that, it has put me off using any vapes currently.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2015 1:21 PM GMT

DABUR CHYAWANPRASH 500g
DABUR CHYAWANPRASH 500g
Offered by Pasha81

2.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is great, I swear by it, 21 Nov. 2015
This review is from: DABUR CHYAWANPRASH 500g
This stuff is great, I swear by it, but this particular distribution comes complete with a lid that can't be put back on properly leaving my beloved Chyawanprash to fester only had it for a week, so threw most of it out. get this, but not in this jar.

Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Desktop (Quad Core CPU 900 MHz, 1 GB RAM, Linux)
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Desktop (Quad Core CPU 900 MHz, 1 GB RAM, Linux)
Offered by MODMYPI LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2015
Very happy with this, have bought it for development purposes and it is great fun, surprisingly powerful tool.

Fisher Space Original Astronaut Retractable Pen As Used On The Apollo 11 Mission Memorable Engraving

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2015
Love it, had one before and lost it so got another one, they are great!

StarTech.com 2 Port USB HDMI Cable KVM Switch with Audio and Remote Switch - USB Powered KVM with HDMI - Dual Port HDMI KVM Switch
Offered by ST Marketplace

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the worst buy this year, 21 Nov. 2015
Possibly the worst buy this year, worked for a week, but now the monitor keeps switching off and on again, the mouse does not track correctly when plugged into this.

Seriously, don't waste your time with this, it is more frustrating using this, than manually swapping over the cables you need for your other computer, which in my case was a Raspberry Pi.

For the record, the Raspberry Pi worked ok with this, but as soon as I switch back to my main computer, the nightmare begins. Do yourself a favour, don't go near this atrocious product!

Crystal Voyager (Pink Floyd) [DVD] [1972]
Crystal Voyager (Pink Floyd) [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ George Greenough

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Mellow, 3 Oct. 2013
I saw this film back in the late seventies as a kid and loved it, it was real easy to have on in the background as the soundtrack is just brilliant.

Since I re discovered this film it has become a firm favourite. Excellent soundtrack of which there is only one Pink Floyd track, a 20 minute one as the last 20 minutes Kaleidoscopic psychedelia of the nature of waves, the rest of the soundtrack is better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 10:57 PM GMT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my ipod, 3 Oct. 2013
This has just extended the life of my ipod which, i might add, I have had for over 6 years now. The jack socket for the headphones had broken a year or so earlier and had been pushed in a little bit making normal headphones tricky to use. I would from time to time, try and pull the headphone jack out with a little hooked screwdriver. This of course finally failed one day leaving my ipod as just a rather exclusive hard drive.

This came with in a day for about a fiver, excellent service, excellent price and what with my own 5 star skills, I now have a fully functioning ipod once again.

Page: 1 | 2