Profile for SarahD > Reviews

Content by SarahD

SarahD

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Beating the Odds - From shocking childhood abuse to the embrace of a loving family, one man's true story of courage and redemption

3.0 out of 5 stars This one struggles a little as a second autobiography as the story had already been told and this reads a little like a list of, 13 April 2015
Paul has an inspiring story and I was very moved by his first book. This one struggles a little as a second autobiography as the story had already been told and this reads a little like a list of successes and famous people he has met. It was mildly entertaining and a light read.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the shirt but it didn't last!, 3 Nov. 2013
I was really pleased with this when it arrived. The material felt of good quality and it was a nice fit. Unfortunately the picture is coming away from the shirt. I have washed it 4 times on 40 degrees and it has just come away in the wash. Very disappointed because I initially loved it

JIVO Kindle Case Orange Textured Leather Brown Binding (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 20 July 2013
This really does make my Kindle look smart. I've had it about a year now and it's showing no signs of wear and tear.

Vangoddy Hydei Carrying Case Bag Professional for Apple Macbook Air 13 Inch Notebook / Samsung Series 9 series 5 13.3 Ultrabook / Sony Vaio 13.3 Ultrabook / Acer Aspire 13.3 S3 Ultrabook / Toshiba Satellite Ultrabook / Acer Aspire Ultrabook (Grey)
Offered by bestpricecenterUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted well, 20 July 2013
Had this for nearly a year now and it's showing no signs of wear and tear. I like the way it stores the lap top in the portrait position, it makes it less cumbersome.

Florentine and Pig Have A Very Lovely Picnic (Florentine & Pig)
Florentine and Pig Have A Very Lovely Picnic (Florentine & Pig)
by Eva Katzler

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely book!, 20 July 2013
A lovely and beautifully illustrated book, an engaging story and wonderful characters. I think the crafts and recipes at the end of the story was a brilliant idea and a great way to involve children in the story. I understand there are more Florentine and Pig books to come and I predict F&P will become the next big thing!

Saitek Expression Pink Butterfly Mouse & Mat
Saitek Expression Pink Butterfly Mouse & Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 July 2013
I use this to brighten up my desk at work. The mouse has lights on the bottom which light up when you use it and it's just a very pretty piece of computer kit.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, 20 July 2013
My driver side mat fell apart within one month of getting it and I don't even use my car everyday. Very poor quality.

Jamie Oliver Cushion (40cm by 40cm)
Jamie Oliver Cushion (40cm by 40cm)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 July 2013
This is the same as those cheap cushions you get in photo shops which do iron on transfers for your photographs. This was bought for a colleague as a tongue-in-cheek present so it served it's purpose but was expensive for what it was.

Invision® iPad Mini Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad Mini 1 2 Cover Black)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 20 July 2013
I bought this 6 months ago. It still looks good as new and is very bit as good as covers I've seen for 3 times the price.

Fuel Fitness 4.0 Treadmill - Silver
Fuel Fitness 4.0 Treadmill - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 20 July 2013
I purchased this treadmill 3 months ago and I use it several times a week. It's good value but I would raise the following issues:

*Pulse reader does not work correctly. I have tried using it when standing on the sides of the treadmill in case it's extra sensitive to movement but it does not produce a reading even close to what my current heart rate is. It can read 90bpm when my heart rate is at 170bpm. It's way out.
*As mentioned in other reviews the fan is not very powerful, you can barely feel it at all.
*Even on 0 incline it is still slightly elevated which makes it harder work than gym treadmills but I don't really mind this as it makes me work harder!
*It says the manufacturers RRP is £1299. In my opinion it is NOT worth that much but is a very good functional treadmill for the £499 I paid for it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 3:25 PM BST