Profile for Greg4006 > Reviews

Content by Greg4006

Greg4006 (south east london)

Page: 1 | 2
2FT6 3FT 4FT SMALL 4FT6 5FT AND 6FT MEMORY FOAM TOPPERS AVAILABLE IN 2'' 3'' AND 4'' (3'' 4FT SMALL DOUBLE MEMORY FOAM TOPPER)
Offered by Monkey Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars 4ft Memory foam mattress topper, 13 July 2014
Bought this to go ontop of my mattress, haven't looked back!
it is so comfortable, make sure you get the right thickness!
when it came i thought they had made a mistake, it was less than half the width of my bed... anyway i unwrapped the plastic from around it and popped it onto the bed and it probably took a few hours to really take shape, i did pull it around a bit to try help speed things up too. but i highly recommend this product!

Ottoman Small Double Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 4ft, Black
Ottoman Small Double Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 4ft, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 4ft black ottoman storage bed, 13 July 2014
Bit of a pain in the arse to put together, luckily i had help from my older brother but it still took us over an hour.
once put together and mattress on with bedding, its a nice bed. I've had mine since mid april and i really like it, feels very sturdy it doesn't creek or anything, gas lift works just fine and obviously you gain having room for storage! shame i don't have enough room for a 4ft 6. double bed but this 4ft still gives enough room for 2.

MARVEL CHARACTERS COMIC MOVIE CANVAS PRINT No.27 (**AMAZING QUALITY FRAMED ON THICK PINE FRAMES**) - 30 inch x 20 inch Stunning Gallery Framed Canvas Art Print Picture Poster, Ready To Hang New
Offered by PenguinPrint Canvas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvel Canvas Print, 13 July 2014
Bought this for my best mate for his birthday as a surprise as he is a marvel fanatic.
i watched him open it and he absolutely loved it. even me and my older brother who aren't fans were able to appreciate and enjoy it, its brilliant! its very eye catching and if you're into marvel it certainly jumps out at you. it is very well made and is sturdy, also i would say that its size is perfect too. highly recommend this product!

Gator Messenger Style Bag to Hold Laptop Based DJ MIDI Controller, Laptop, and Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Gator Laptop and Controller bag, 13 July 2014
just what i wanted, plenty big enough to hold my macbook pro, and my novation twitch including all cables, headphones and such.
is of good quality and feels as though it would protect your gear nicely and even survive a drop with its decent padding. it came nice and quick and i highly recommend this product

Beacon Phoenix Bluetooth Portable Speaker - Blue
Beacon Phoenix Bluetooth Portable Speaker - Blue
Offered by Kryonet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 15 July 2013
This speaker is banging! I'm fussy with sound, this is really good. I haven't done a lot of listening to these portable speakers to be honest because I research most of my products online like most people. But this went down to £20 for a few days and I'm well impressed! Everybody who has heard it is impressed, for it's size it is really loud, and the bass is pretty good. It's got 3 speakers in total, 2 on the sides and one underneath for bass. It comes with a good quality flat cable. When you plug the cable in it instantly turns the speaker on, Which I like. To use Bluetooth you hold the top button down for like 10 seconds till it beeps and the light flashes then you can connect your phone/ device to it...

I use this almost everyday and I have it on 1 down from full volume and the battery lasts bloody ages! Seriously it lasts such a long time! I highly recommend this speaker to anybody, sounds great, battery life is brilliant and it looks nice too!

Pinlo United Case - Full Body for iPhone 4s/4 - Black
Pinlo United Case - Full Body for iPhone 4s/4 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Pinlo united case, 15 July 2013
So after a lot of looking around for metal cases for iPhone 4S I thought I'd have a go at this. Looks nice, feels nice. The back piece is metal an you get 2 plastic front bits to choose from. You get a clear piece and a black piece.
I've had the case for over a month now and I've really liked it, the signal does drop a bit when the case is on though. It does feel like a really sturdy case.

But.....Yesterday I dropped it for the first time and the case popped open an my phone actually landed on the floor... So I was disapointed to say the least!
Basically when it hit the floor the metal distorted and allowed the plastic front to pop out of place! Obviously this is a problem seeing as if I drop it again because the metal is so thin, that the chances of the metal not distorting are pretty slim... Infact, i had to bend the metal back into place to get the plastic front back into place!

Luckily this time my phone survived but next time I might not be so lucky

Pro Action Red 300GSM Extra Large Mummy Sleeping Bag
Pro Action Red 300GSM Extra Large Mummy Sleeping Bag
Offered by AV Universe

3.0 out of 5 stars Pro Action Red 300GSM Extra Large Mummy Sleeping Bag, 2 Aug. 2012
Bought this to use at a festival , it was cheap and the measurements showed it to be plenty big enough..

IT WASNT, i was dissapointed , it was warm enough and wide enough , but i am 6FT tall... and this was like a foot too small. this is great if youre small lol

GO TRAVEL - Combination Link-Lock -supplied in assorted colours- Go 891
GO TRAVEL - Combination Link-Lock -supplied in assorted colours- Go 891
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Design Go Link Suitcase Lock, 2 Aug. 2012
Tough little lock , easy to use , not too fiddly , did the job really well and i am happy with my purchase!

I used this as a Tent lock at a festival and it worked a treat

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 / Laptop Speaker - Black, 2 Aug. 2012
Right , when this arrived i knew it was going to be small , but this thing is tiny and such a great design .. first impressions = impressed

so then i plug it into my Iphone and start to play some music ....... i laughed , this thing exceeded my expectations... it was alot louder than i thought it could ever be , the bass was impressive , it was very very clear and the overall quality of the sound that came out of this tiny thing just blew me the heck away .

I'm fussy about music anyway but thought id give this a go anyway as i only wanted it to take to a festival for when i was back in the Teepee sitting around drinking. Even with all the background noise of people shouting , being drunk and singing and having music in the background .... this thing was able to still impress.. it was plenty loud enough but obviously the bass was lost outdoors but it almost didnt matter.

BUT....................

I know it says 12 hour battery life continuous play , but im guessing you'd have to have that on a really low volume to achieve this... i had this on pretty much full whack all the time and i had to charge it everyday .... it lasted maybe like 4 hours , so thats why i dropped a star coz i wish it lasted longer on full volume.

But apart from that i genuinely think that everybody has a place in their lives for this little speaker! Its great....

If you havent got one , BUY THIS NOW!

P.S My brother bought the 'Monster bass speaker' which is exactly the same as this but a bit bigger and a bit louder but the same price ... and his opinion was although his was louder , the quality of mine was so much better in build and sound and if he has to buy a speaker again it WOULD BE THIS!

TeckNet® POWER BANK iEP387 7000mAh Lithium Polymer USB External Battery Backup Pack, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger (Dual 5V 3.1A USB Output) for Apple iPhone 5, iPad mini 2/1, iPad 5/4 (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPhone 4S, iPad 3/2/1; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note 3/2; HTC One, Sensation, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z - Black (Only one USB Charging cable included, No AC Charger is included)
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet® iEP387 7000mAh Dual-Port 2.1Amp Output Universal USB Battery Bank, 2 Aug. 2012
I took the TeckNet with me to a festival , took it fully charged , on the friday night i fully charged my iphone , saturday daytime i charged my brother and my mates iphones to full , and two X-Mi X Mini II speakers and then my little brothers HTC to full aswell , and then i charged my iphone before i went to bed that night . woke up sunday and gave my iphone more of a charge for the journey home and charged 1 of the mini speakers again , i used my phone and mini speaker to play music all the way home , and then managed to get 1 more 50% charge out of it when i went to bed on the sunday night...

Overall , i couldnt be happier with it.

Everybody who was at the festival that i was with was jealous and wanted one of these especially for this price !!

If i would have stuck to charging just my phone and nothing else , im sure this would have lasted alot longer too , and it charges my phone in no time at all! highly recommend +++++

Page: 1 | 2