Profile for Kirsty at the Overflowing Library > Reviews

Content by Kirsty at the ...

Kirsty at the Overflowing Library (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
My Little Pony The Movie Seashell Lagoon Playset
My Little Pony The Movie Seashell Lagoon Playset

4.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect for the my little pony fan in your life, 17 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is perfect for the my little pony fan in your life. It is brightly coloured and exciting to play with. Once out of the box the playset needs some minimal construction to put it together which was easy to do.

I've knocked a star off because I think for the price it should have contained more than one pony.

Reeves Colouring in Poster, Ultimate Zen
Reeves Colouring in Poster, Ultimate Zen
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect for a rainy afternoon, 17 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is perfect for a rainy afternoon. The poster is nice to spread out over the kitchen table. The oack includes 12 nice quality pencils which are lovely to use on the poster.

ManCave Natural Sensitive SkinCare Set
ManCave Natural Sensitive SkinCare Set

4.0 out of 5 stars If you are looking for a cruelty free and good quality skin care which isn't heavily scented then this ..., 17 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you are looking for a cruelty free and good quality skin care which isn't heavily scented then this is for you. The packaging is classic and the bottles look nice. The product itself is a nice quality and has a light scent.

Nanogen Root Boost Hair Thickening Spray with Sun Damage Protection
Nanogen Root Boost Hair Thickening Spray with Sun Damage Protection

3.0 out of 5 stars This smells nice and initially seems like it is doing the job ..., 10 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm desperate to find a product that would make my hair a bit fuller. This smells nice and initially seems like it is doing the job but doesn't last at all.

Rimmel London, Wonder'Fully Real Mascara, Extreme Black, 11 ml
Rimmel London, Wonder'Fully Real Mascara, Extreme Black, 11 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars A really lovely mascara which is good quality and long lasting, 10 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A really lovely mascara which is good quality and long lasting. I love how it looks. I also really like the design of the bottle which is unusual.

Down side is it is one of those mascaras that leave you with eye goo by the end of the day which isn't the most attractive look.

Star Wars Where's the Wookiee? 2 Search and Find Activity Book (Star Wars Search & Find)
by Lucasfilm

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the first where's the wookie book and this is ..., 10 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I loved the first where's the wookie book and this is just as fun. Perfect for star wars fan young and old.

Rapesco 825 2-Hole Metal Punch, 25 sheet Capacity - Hot Pink
Rapesco 825 2-Hole Metal Punch, 25 sheet Capacity - Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hole punch which works effectively. I live the ..., 30 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Lovely hole punch which works effectively. I love the hot pink colour as it looks cute on my desk.

Nivea Smooth Skin Gift Pack
Nivea Smooth Skin Gift Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice products as expected from nivea and I like that ..., 30 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Nice products as expected from nivea and I like that the pack includes full size products. However I essentially think you are paying for packaging and could buy them individually cheaper.

Nanogen Thickening Hair Treatment Shampoo for Women
Nanogen Thickening Hair Treatment Shampoo for Women

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice smelling shampoo which foams up well, 25 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Nice smelling shampoo which foams up well. Not convinced it's doing much to add volume to my suoer fine hair though.

LEGO UK 41593 Brickheadz Captain Jack Sparrow
LEGO UK 41593 Brickheadz Captain Jack Sparrow

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed making this model, 25 Sept. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I enjoyed making this model. I do think some of the range is a bit creepy but this one is quite cute.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20