Profile for Mr. K. White > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. White

Mr. K. White "Biblioslob" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Strange Times
Strange Times

5.0 out of 5 stars A really beautiful album, I was happily surprised by how good ..., 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Strange Times (Audio CD)
A really beautiful album, I was happily surprised by how good this is, superb sound mix, and such a soft, gentle rock/folk/blues experience, and the words and vocals are clear and emotive.
A superb effort by the Moody Blues, Thank them all.

Glass: Solo Piano
Glass: Solo Piano
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars very melodical magic., 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Glass: Solo Piano (Audio CD)
genius. The timing and build-up to crescendos is mesmeric. Often heard on tv promo`s, this is truly sublime . What a lovely sound the piano he used for this has.

Stanley 183069 Multi Angle Hobby Vice
Stanley 183069 Multi Angle Hobby Vice

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLD ON !, 23 Jan. 2015
I`m no DIY expert, but this is a very good tool. The multi flexibility of any angle to set it up is perfect. I`m surprised by its astonishing good value, the toughness of materials it`s made from and the make Stanley.
10/10

Agwa Liqueurs 70cl
Agwa Liqueurs 70cl
Offered by Proof Drinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Stimulating intoxicant., 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Agwa Liqueurs 70cl (Grocery)
Delicious tipple. Drink with fresh lime to activate the alkaloid, its really good cos it stimulates brain when mixed with limes, as tequila chaser is taken and so its not a sleepy drink. Its not very strong 30%, twice as strong as wine, half the strength of absinthe.
It mixes with any soft drink, tho with cola I found it confused my taste buds and didn`t like it like that so much.
Delicious drink.
AGWA also make a black colour version.

Miracle Knife, Double-edge
Miracle Knife, Double-edge
Offered by Siam Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Kom-Kom, come on and try, 19 Jan. 2015
Excellent tool.. I have rheumatoid arthritis in hands, I am unable to use knife to peel, mainly potatoes. It enabled, with pain, for me to make lovely chips again, and it can peel all fruit&veg. Very little waste as it peels 1mm thick. Can be used for making crisps too.
I was surprised how good this tool is, ergonomic genius. adjustable, left or right one can angle blade ,middle too, forward or backwards it cuts.

Metal Machine Music
Metal Machine Music

5.0 out of 5 stars M.M.M. mmmmm..., 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Metal Machine Music (Audio CD)
Superb. Why it never charted and was not on top of the pops amazes me! Mediocrity controlling the media. The pure sound of aching guitar is extraordinary, my noisy neighbours love this album too I suppose for when they row and shout and bang, it goes somewhat quieter after playing this Lou Reed masterpiece. Musically there isn`t a single bum note nor scratchy fret movement played, tho some think it`s just 4 tracks of bum-notes. How wrong they are, I love sound, and this album is full of sound, guitar feedback whining and yelling, quite pained but unique in that part that other music cannot reach.

Naqoyqatsi
Naqoyqatsi

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Naqoyqatsi (Audio CD)
truly superb cello playing, It is one of my favourites and I can play and replay this all week.

Shimmer Curtain, Metallic Gold, 91cm x 244cm
Shimmer Curtain, Metallic Gold, 91cm x 244cm
Offered by dreamlandvalue

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Shimmer Curtain (Toy)
needs a threaded top support, very fragile and it rips too easy

7 Colors RGB LED Light Water Stream Faucet Tap
7 Colors RGB LED Light Water Stream Faucet Tap
Offered by J-MT

5.0 out of 5 stars I am v happy with the 2 I, 17 Jan. 2015
apart from slightly lessening water power from tap, thinner than tap obviously, I am v happy with the 2 I got

Titus Awakes: The Lost Book of Gormenghast
Titus Awakes: The Lost Book of Gormenghast
by Mervyn Peake

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with, 17 Jan. 2015
written by his wife from the notes that m peake made cos he passed over, I am pleased with this

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9