Profile for H. Fisher > Reviews

Content by H. Fisher

H. Fisher

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
9248L I Aim To Misbehave Womens T-Shirt Serenity Firefly Browncoat Blue Sun Corporation(MediumBlack)
Offered by Flamentina UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Use the size guide on the product image, 24 May 2016
Taking the hint from previous reviews I found and followed the size guide on the picture. I'm a size 6 and ordered a medium which fits snugly but not skin tight which is how I like it. Very good quality T-shirt.

icase4u Drop Leg Bag Motorcycle Outdoor Bike Camping Cycling Thigh Pack Waist Belt Tactical Bag Sports Bag Multi-function
Offered by Colibrí

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 24 May 2016
Very good quality. Loads of pockets, plenty of space. Nice extra features, the belt can be taken off, Velcro everywhere. Excellent product delivered extremely quickly. I'm particularly small (size 6 UK and I can make the straps small enough to fit me without having to get the sewing machine out which is nice. It could also be adjusted to fit a large person.

Ducti Barhopper Card Holder Wallet - Silver Duct Tape
Ducti Barhopper Card Holder Wallet - Silver Duct Tape
Offered by Adventure Avenue

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, 24 July 2015
Bought one of these by accident years ago when I'd intended to buy a standard sized wallet. It's finally got too tatty so I'm replacing it with another of the same. Perfect for my oyster card and train tickets.

Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF50 Plus Sunscreen 200ml
Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF50 Plus Sunscreen 200ml
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars no sunburn!, 28 April 2015
I got a bottle of this stuff as a sample from a trade fair. I have fair skin and burn easily. I used it on a trip to Madagascar. One application in the morning was enough to protect me for the whole day, I was unsure at first as it seemed a bit yellow and slimey but it went on fine, rubbed in well and I didn't notice I was wearing it after that. I usually manage to burn a bit with other factor 50 products, this time I only burnt on the top of my big toe where I'd missed applying it.

Will be buying in the future.

No Time to Lose: A Life in Pursuit of Deadly Viruses: A Life in Persuit of Deadly Viruses by Piot. Peter ( 2013 ) Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Mar. 2015
Beautifully readable book. Very interesting, lots of human detail. An insight into a world few of us see.

Arvor's School Days
Arvor's School Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, particularly good for those kids who struggle ..., 7 Dec. 2014
Awesome book, particularly good for those kids who struggle with an aspect of school life. Arbor struggles too, he's a terrible flyer, he manages to concentrate on what he is good at and comes out on top in this charming and funny book. The chapters are all stories in their own right so its perfect bedtime reading.

Jumbl™ Pocket-Sized World Time Travel Alarm Clock w/LED Torch Flashlight, Full Year/Month/Date/Day Calendar, Timer Function, Temperature Display & More

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless for travel, 7 Dec. 2014
Useless for travel. The alarm is quite quiet. The beep which sounds every time you press a button is very loud. Impossible to illuminate to check the time without the loud beep sounding when you turn on the back light. The torch on/off switch is a protruding button which is easy to depress. Either the torch comes on in your bag and drains the batteries, or you have to remove the batteries and reprogram the clock every time you want to use it.

Almost Like the Blues
Almost Like the Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars still in fine form, 1 Sept. 2014
Beautiful, sardonic, sarcastic Cohen

Skull with Bandana Pirate Polyester 3' x 2' Polyester Flag
Skull with Bandana Pirate Polyester 3' x 2' Polyester Flag
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 Sept. 2014
Such better quality than I expected for the price.

DD Tarp S - Ultralight, Compact Tarp/ Basha. Multiple set-up options (Coyote Brown)
Offered by DD Hammocks