Profile for Keeley > Reviews

Content by Keeley

Keeley

SADES A30S Pro Stereo USB PC Gaming Headset Headband Headphones Surround Sound with Hifi Microphone Bass Vibration Volume Control Over-the-Ear Free-drive blue LED lighting for PC Gamer(Black)
Offered by GAMING WORLD

5.0 out of 5 stars the best purchase if you're going for a budget headset, 13 Jan. 2017
Honestly, the best purchase if you're going for a budget headset. Super comfortable and paired up with Razer Synapse Surround Pro your audio experience will only be improved further. The microphone is of decent quality, some people hearing it might say it's a bit tinny but apart from that it picks up your voice really well and I would easily recommend this to anyone looking for a USB headset or looking for a "budget" headset.

X-08 Professional 2000DPI 2.4G Wireless Gaming Game Mouse Mice PC Laptop
X-08 Professional 2000DPI 2.4G Wireless Gaming Game Mouse Mice PC Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars This mouse is by far the better mouse and would easily recommend for any gamer or ..., 29 Jan. 2015
Bought this because my previous mouse broke due to developing a technical fault. This mouse is by far the better mouse and would easily recommend for any gamer or just as the perfect internet surfing mouse. I would definitely buy it again :D

RHX Fashion Porte-gobelet en plastique Noir
RHX Fashion Porte-gobelet en plastique Noir

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Sept. 2014
Doesn't work in the least in my Citreon C5. Oh well, just another let down.....

The Dead are Rising: Book 2 (MetaWars)
The Dead are Rising: Book 2 (MetaWars)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolute beast of a book, 8 July 2013
I'm using my mums account and the book was a great read. Most definitely recommend it to 10 and overs who can read (jks). Loved the book and would happily read it again

Highlander Countryman Wellington Boot - Olive, Size 9
Highlander Countryman Wellington Boot - Olive, Size 9
Offered by 1st Harrison Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 weeks and leaking, 19 Jan. 2013
Although comfortable and easy to remove - the fact I got a wet left foot, (wearing them daily to walk the dog) after only three weeks means these are now useless. I'm sending them back. (hopefully they'll be replaced) I'll upate later on the service received.

Animal Women's Dalbergia Backpack
Animal Women's Dalbergia Backpack

1.0 out of 5 stars Animal rucksack, 13 Nov. 2012
This bag is rubbish I have had it for 6 weeks now and the shoulder strap has ripped off. This bag is very poor quality for school use.

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)
Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game Ever!!!, 4 Jan. 2012
(I haven't completed the game yet.)Halo Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (ODST) is one of the best games in the halo series apart from Halo Reach but I haven't got that game either. The multiplayer disc in the game box is awesome the graphics for the game and multiplayer are outstanding the storyline is fantastic the best way to survive is to keep your teammates alive or just grab gunner seat and let them drive. I'm a little dissapointed with the ammount of ammo they give you at the beginning of the game because you have either 2 or 3 clips of ammo and that goes very quickly with the armour of the enemy. All in all it's a lot better than Call Of Duty World At War. Less gore, better graphics and HALO IS THE BEST. THANK YOU BUNGIE AND MICROSOFT!!!!.

Roberts Stream202 WM202BK DAB/FM/WIFI Internet Radio - Black
Roberts Stream202 WM202BK DAB/FM/WIFI Internet Radio - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Tranny sound, 15 Nov. 2011
I don't know if you remember those little palm sized transistor radios used for listening to sports commentaries or radio luxembourg, if you do then the sound from these speakers little improves on that. Hugely disappointing when it costs so much. Exellent performance as an internet station receiver,but you are supposed to listen to music and for this it proves really painful. I'll have to go buy some additional speakers which defeats the object as we already have two lap tops and a desk top to attach them to. Just wanted a nice radio in the kitchen where no FM or DAB signal reaches under the Chiltern hills..so tinny, shame.

Progressed
Progressed
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CD IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Progressed (Audio CD)
I love their new album,I think this cd is even better than the last.I did'nt think it could get any better but I was wrong. My favourite song on the new cd is the day the work is done. I think it's a fantastic. It's a must have for TT fams :) :)

Lego Universe (PC/Mac DVD)
Lego Universe (PC/Mac DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 7 Jan. 2011
This game is rubbish...my son ...11... got hold of this on Christmas day tried to log in and play...we are still trying to get into the thing to play it- 3wks later and at least 4 new password resets.We follow the instructions given and still have not got in we have tried contacting Lego who just send us back on the same loop.We have now had enough and are returning it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2011 6:55 PM GMT