Profile for R > Reviews

The Book Thief
The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak

5.0 out of 5 stars I didnt get that kiss, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Book Thief (Paperback)
Its one of the best books I ever read. Its definitely a book with a fighters heart, I get the feeling that Markus Zusak was a boxer because only a fighter could explain the heart in it, the endless passion and hope and how it effects the world around you. The girl clung onto the words, literature and books like a fighter does a fight, each one means something, something I though couldn't be put into words, I was wrong, brilliantly written and thought through, the emotion was spot on. This book will stay with me forever and I will forever long for that kiss.

Little Miss Sunshine [DVD] [2006]
Little Miss Sunshine [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Abigail Breslin
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 12 Oct. 2015
Touching comedy about a family on the verge of a breakdown. In another film the plot could have been a lot darker but the actors/comedians were great and made light of the decadent and insufferable situations, at times funny and sad. Sometimes it best to just laugh than cry at life and I think this message is loud and clear. Mostly it showed the importance of family, thoroughly enjoyed watching!

Magic Mike [DVD] [2012]
Magic Mike [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Channing Tatum
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Not light-hearted fun, too full on and serious., 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Magic Mike [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I thought it would be a laugh with the girls like the full monty but with channing Tatum however it was very serious, it had a dark feel to it and the story line was extremely dull and boring, it was not a enjoyable watch at all. Would not recommend. I am extremely disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing scrub/cleanser, 24 Aug. 2014
I love this foaming cleanser. The scrub works amazing with your pores and blackheads. It really does work. It smells lovely.

Let Me In [DVD]
Let Me In [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chloe Moretz
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Let Me In [DVD] (DVD)
Loved this movie. not a great fan of horrors but this surprised me, i quite enjoyed it.

MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g)
MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g)
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 Aug. 2014
Great, only product able to tame my hair and I have tried many! Definetly recommend trying.

XR Slide XRS1000 - The most affordable and fastest growing exercise product on the market today!
Offered by Panacea Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 July 2014
Very good. hard to do 1 repetition at first so it definitely feels as though it is working, espically in the abs and biceps. But no pain no gain, so they say!
Slides on floor nicely. Would recommend to family and friends.

Aloe Vera Juice Max Strength - 1litre
Aloe Vera Juice Max Strength - 1litre
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Allergic reaction: beware, 30 April 2014
I put this on my face and in seconds i felt a burning sensation. I immediately washed my face but continued to severely itch and turn bright red. Luckily it subsided in an hour. I was really surprised as I have never had an allergic reaction and i don't have sensitive skin. So be very careful when you use this, do a patch test first.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2015 11:53 PM BST

Hilltop Honey Raw British Wildflower 340 g
Hilltop Honey Raw British Wildflower 340 g
Offered by Hilltop Honey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 April 2014
I really like this brand of raw honey, it tastes better than other brands i've tried. I also use it as a face mask and this leaves my skin smooth, clean and shiny.

Modern Family - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Modern Family - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed O'Neill
Offered by Lots More In Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 11 April 2014
We love this comedy. the dynamic is great, each individual character is funny whilst simultaneously complementing the others, this is what really ties the whole concept of a modern 'family'. A good family comedy, lots of laughs. It's the best 20min series since Friends.

Page: 1 | 2