Profile for KAG2007 > Reviews

Content by KAG2007

KAG2007

SPARES2GO 3D Type GN Hyclean Bags for Miele Complete C2 C3 Cat & Dog Powerline Silence Ecoline Vacuum Cleaner (5 Bags + Micro Air Filters + Fresheners)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

1.0 out of 5 stars These do not fit my new Miele Cat and Dog ..., 14 April 2016
These do not fit my new Miele Cat and Dog very well, though they were supposed to. Wouldn't buy again.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Stickers didn't work, 27 April 2014
Looked good but fell off within days and need to buy new stickers to put back up :( disappointing for all!

Galt Toys Frog in a Box Toy
Galt Toys Frog in a Box Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 15 Jan. 2014
Didn't work properly on arrival so returned, shame as it was a birthday present. I felt it was poorly made and even if it hadn't been faulty I don't think it would last!

Playmobil 4166 Advent Calendar Forest Winter Wonderland
Playmobil 4166 Advent Calendar Forest Winter Wonderland
Offered by Son Services gGmbH-AGB-Widerrufsbelehrung – Widerrufs-Formular

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun count down, 15 Jan. 2014
Kids had lots of fun playing with this in lead up to Christmas. Would by one again next year if I can find one discounted as the retail price isn't really worth it.

50ml Bottle of Pure Free Range Australian Emu Oil by Back to Basics
50ml Bottle of Pure Free Range Australian Emu Oil by Back to Basics

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do it for pup, 15 Jan. 2014
My dog hated this and would wriggle around trying to rub it off! I ended up throwing it away so a real waste for us

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright etes, 15 Jan. 2014
Worked very well! My dog was not keen on taste but was fine if sprinkled over something she really liked.

BEN 10 Boys Black School Bag Backpack Rucksack Satchel BEN TEN Kids Childrens
BEN 10 Boys Black School Bag Backpack Rucksack Satchel BEN TEN Kids Childrens

4.0 out of 5 stars School bag, 16 Sept. 2013
My 6yr old son loves his new bag. He does complain that it is uncomfortable to wear though so I end up carrying it!

Legler Dream Fabric Doll's Cot (3 Years and Above)
Legler Dream Fabric Doll's Cot (3 Years and Above)

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing buy!, 30 Nov. 2010
I bought this cradle as a Christmas present for my little girl. It arrived quickly but when I opened the package I was very disappointed with the quality of the product. My main concern is that the cut out shapes have rough unfinished edges and the panels they are cut into are of a poor quality and quite flimsy. I am really disappointed with this and have been unable to contact the seller through e-mail or phone as there is no response. Given this is not a cheap toy I would think twice before buying it and I would definately not recommend it to a friend.