Profile for C. R. Harris > Reviews

Content by C. R. Harris

C. R. Harris "Claire" (Ipswich, Suffolk)

TOMY Megasketcher
TOMY Megasketcher

3.0 out of 5 stars No longer has auto return on Eraser :(, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: TOMY Megasketcher (Toy)
I brought my nephew one of these 4-5years ago, my 2 year old was enjoyed playing with it. So I brought him the latest one for his birthday . However Tomy have decided to remove some features on the new model. I really miss the auto return on the eraser. My little one will start drawing a picture with the eraser in the middle of the drawing area. I would happily spent an extra £5 for that feature. I think Tomy should make it clear that this is a more basic model, maybe it should be a different colour, to make this clear.

Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit Legs and Arms 50 ml
Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit Legs and Arms 50 ml
Offered by BrandedToiletriesLTD

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 weeks of super smooth legs, 17 Jun. 2013
I received this to try for free. Yes is took 40mins to heat up. Its quite time consuming. My legs were so smooth and lasted so much longer than shaving, almost 3weeks!! I would recommend that you get some good regrowth before you attempt to use. I would use the Veet EasyWax instead of going to a salon before a holiday. Due to the fact you have to get a few weeks regrowth before using, its not something I would use regularly.

Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream Skin Care 60ml
Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream Skin Care 60ml
Offered by NHSL

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer ready feet, 6 Jun. 2013
Received this product to trial and thought great I can get my feet ready for summer and it certainly lived up to expectations. My feet were neglected after a long winter in boots. The packet says that you will notice an improvement in 7days. I found an improvement after the first application. I used a foot file on my feet each time I used the product (as advised on packet) The cream absorbed into the skin well and has a pleasant smell. I used this before going to bed so that I got max benefit from the cream. I would recommend this product and certainly will be purchasing again.

Vital Baby Weaning Set (Blue)
Vital Baby Weaning Set (Blue)
Offered by Kids ABC

1.0 out of 5 stars Lid doesn't fit, 30 Nov. 2011
This would be a great travel bowl/container - if only the lid stayed on.

Bowl & lid are now completely usless, and have been binned.

So we ended up with an expensive spoon.

Coleman Sling Chair
Coleman Sling Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact light chair, 10 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Coleman Sling Chair (Sports)
We purchased a pair of these chairs in the summer.

We had tested 100's of these fold up chairs in the camping shops, none of them as comfortable & as compact as these Coleman chairs. We use them in our campervan so its very important they take up very little space and are very comfortable. We tested them in a camping shop for comfort and as they only had one in stock so purchased via Amazon for half the price in the store.

Only suggestion to Coleman would be if they could make a matching foot rest too.