Profile for LC > Reviews

Content by LC

LC

The Mangle Street Murders (The Gower Street Detective Series Book 1)
The Mangle Street Murders (The Gower Street Detective Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Feb. 2017
I loved this book! Short but sweet. I am still intrigued by the characters and cannot wait to read more! I thought with it being set in the time that it was, that I would find it difficult to read or even understand, but I truly loved it from page 1. Totally recommend if you like murder mysteries.

The Magpies
The Magpies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 July 2015
This review is from: The Magpies (Kindle Edition)
This is now the second book I have read from this author, and I have to say, I am very impressed! I love the realism about this story. It's about a young couple who buy their dream flat. And want to build a life together, and it all goes horribly wrong because of neighbours from hell! Some of the things they do are just weird! I really enjoyed reading this book, so much so that I read it in two days, while working 19 hours of those two days! Looking forward to reading other books by this author.

Because She Loves Me
Because She Loves Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 29 Jun. 2015
I really enjoyed this book! The whole way through you think you know what is going on, then all of a sudden BAM! Did not see that coming! Would recommend this book to anyone who likes mystery who dunnit books.

Yousave Accessories Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Hard Hybrid Cover red
Yousave Accessories Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Hard Hybrid Cover red

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., 1 Jun. 2014
This item arrived quickly. But the case does not fit my Samsung S5. Luckily it was cheap enough so I won't miss out on much, but I am very disappointed with this phone case.

Eden (The Providence Series Book 3)
Eden (The Providence Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 31 Jan. 2014
I love this series. Jamie writes very well. So well that I fell in love with the characters, I cried when they cried and I loved when they loved. Absolutely brilliant books. 100% recommend :-)

Providence (The Providence Series Book 1)
Providence (The Providence Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love everything Jamie writes!, 5 Jan. 2014
I first read beautiful disaster and fell immediately in love with Jamie McGuire's style of writing.

I didn't know she had written anything other than the disaster books, so when I found Providence, I just had to read it. And I loved every part of this story. I started reading the book two nights ago, and I finished it today. She really knows how to keep a reader wanting more. The next book I will be reading is Requiem. Starting it as soon as I finish this review!! Happy reading folks!

Townsmen
Townsmen

5.0 out of 5 stars townsmen, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Townsmen (App)
Such a good game! Fun for all. Passes a lot of time too, I played it for a few hours straight and there are still afew levels I have left to play! Recommend it to anyone!

Bared to You (Crossfire, Book 1)
Bared to You (Crossfire, Book 1)
by Sylvia Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 6 Oct. 2012
I love this book! I've read it more than once its THAT good!
Its such a lovely romantic story with two people how have had bad experiences in their life, and are drawn to each other! I love how Sylvia Day has written the book, its very easy to read, and its really is such an exceptional love story :)