Profile for Mr. R. I. Curry > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. I. Curry

Mr. R. I. Curry (Northern Ireland)

Star Trek: TNG: Mirror Broken #0
Star Trek: TNG: Mirror Broken #0

4.0 out of 5 stars Mirror Universe, 22 Sept. 2017
A great start to the latest instalment of the mirror universe. It helps fill in some of the blanks of what has been happening there while we've been concentrating on `our universe`! Well worth the free download.

Watch TV Free - Sports & Movies
Watch TV Free - Sports & Movies

4.0 out of 5 stars Five star ... almost, 25 Oct. 2015
It's a great app giving access to so much tv. Unfortunately on my Kindle HD it does crash a time too often.

Flixster
Flixster

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 1 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Flixster (App)
This app keeps stating that my kindle settings aren't correct. Maybe Amazon doesn't want us watching movies from outside their control. Time to ditch the Kindle?

Kre-O A3137 Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise 432pc Brick Set + 5 Kreon - inc. Spock
Kre-O A3137 Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise 432pc Brick Set + 5 Kreon - inc. Spock

4.0 out of 5 stars USS Enterprise, 5 Nov. 2013
I picked up this `Lego` look alike in a local store`s pre-Christmas sale. I built the model in a couple of hours and must say how impressed by the build quality I am. As a lifelong Star Trek fan, it's great to see a range of this type. The crew figures look great beside by Doctor Who figures too.

eBay
eBay

5.0 out of 5 stars ebay fist class, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
A first class flawless app for the kindle hd. Works so much better here than on my android Samsung phone.

You're Gonna Get It
You're Gonna Get It

1.0 out of 5 stars Miles Kane, 29 July 2013
This review is from: You're Gonna Get It (MP3 Download)
Sorry, but this just isn't my kind of music, but then again, that's what free downloads are for, to test the music

Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time Vol. 1
Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time Vol. 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner of S2, 29 July 2013
I had never bought a graphic novel as a download before so this one was an offer and I thought I would give it a go. The problem is I downloaded it to my Samsung S2 phone and even with making the panels bigger and wearing the glasses, its still too small. It doesnt download to my laptop so I'll wait and buy the complete graphic novel some day.

Qualtex Pre and Post Motor Filter Kit
Qualtex Pre and Post Motor Filter Kit
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 July 2013
I wouldn't say they were as good as the original but they are very, very close. Good value and fast delivery. Give it a go

Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy, i9100 / S2, NEW
Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy, i9100 / S2, NEW
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Data Cable, 18 May 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Posted quickly at a great low price. A genuine Samsung product. Nuff said.

The Storys
The Storys

5.0 out of 5 stars A hidden jem, 5 Jun. 2007
This review is from: The Storys (Audio CD)
I caught this band supporting Elton John at the Odyssey Belfast on 31st May 2007. They are brilliant! Super harmonies and excellent songs. Well worth a listen