Profile for Vic > Reviews

Vic

Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Small Dog Canine Veterinary Diet 3.5 Kg
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Small Dog Canine Veterinary Diet 3.5 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 April 2013
Bag was even bigger than I thought and super speedy delivery. I would def order this again as my dogs coat has never been better.

Tippitoes Anti Slip Bath Mat
Tippitoes Anti Slip Bath Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but smelly, 18 Mar. 2013
The size is quite small but works well in our bath and I thought it was white with the patterns but it's actually clear with the patterns. The colours look great and it sticks well to the bath but boy does it smell of rubber. I've soaked it in the bath with nice smellies but think it will take another few goes to really smell sweet.

Philips AVENT SCF180/24 BPA-Free Contemporary Freeflow Soothers (6-18 Months) 2 Pack Color may vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, 18 Mar. 2013
I love these dummies as they aren't curved so don't cut into my LOs chubby cheeks. I had the 0-6 month ones and so was a natural choice to upgrade to these.

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swim Nappies - Size 3-4 (15-34 lbs/7-15 kg), 2 x Packs of 12 (24 Nappies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 28 Feb. 2013
Having seen that almost all other babies were only wearing the swim nappies at the pool made me feel a lot better about my 4 month wearing just these too. They are comfy, fabulous fit, really keep in leaks but also keep in a lot of pool water so need to pour that out through her leg before wrapping her in a towel otherwise it gets drenched when you open the nappy. Highly recommend!

Philips AVENT SCD535 DECT Baby Monitor (with Temperature and Humidity Sensor)
Philips AVENT SCD535 DECT Baby Monitor (with Temperature and Humidity Sensor)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Feb. 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by how small the baby and parent units were and loved that it showed humidity as well as temperature. However this product loses stars as the light on it isn't very bright at all and only works well if positioned right next to the cot and also the sound quality isn't as good as my last monitor though it is ok.

Splash About Happy Nappy Costume (swim nappy), Pink Mango Dot, Medium, 3-8 months

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, 28 Feb. 2013
This is an adorable swimsuit and my 4 month old looked amazing in it. It helped keep her that little bit warmer but we didn't feel secure enough to only wear the liners with it and still put on the swim nappies with it. We found it quite difficult to put on and off as is was snug which we appreciate it needs to be (though not too snug that it cut off her circulation).