Profile for Phebe753 > Reviews

Bariatric Advantage Complete Multi Formula Chewable French Vanilla
Bariatric Advantage Complete Multi Formula Chewable French Vanilla
Offered by Healthy Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, healthy and makes me happy, 19 May 2016
Arrived about a week beforehand and the tablets are huge. Easy to chew though and tastes great. So far so good. I'm taking these with the ordinary multivitamins until they finish then I'll be just taking these only. Will update more after taking them a bit longer.

Gift Box of 9 Mixed Flavour Macaroons (4 different flavours)
Gift Box of 9 Mixed Flavour Macaroons (4 different flavours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, tasty treats and a great gift, 16 May 2016
Arrived a few days before the date, the weekend before. Bought this for my aunts birthday and she loved them. A treat with a difference for her and she loved the handwritten note. Just a brilliant product. This is the second birthday I have purchased it and a still fantastic service. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Amison Classic Muslim Women Shawl Scarf Head Cover Headscarf Muffler (Black)
Amison Classic Muslim Women Shawl Scarf Head Cover Headscarf Muffler (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf., 8 May 2016
Lovely material.

Heavenly Feet Sahara Black Knee High Women's Wedge Boots (UK Size 8, Colour Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and warm boots, 8 May 2016
Lovely material, the leather stretches a little bit but still somewhat tight on the calves. Nice material on the inside and I can wear tights and thin socks but not thick socks not leg warmers. Fingers crossed I'll be warm this winter.

Push-up Magic Bra Shaper Shapewear Vest Bust up Breast Support Sexy Bra by Boolavard® TM. (XXL (18), Beige)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 May 2016
Love the colour. It's on the small side.

Yes to Carrots Moisturising Eye Cream 15ml for Normal to Dry Skin
Yes to Carrots Moisturising Eye Cream 15ml for Normal to Dry Skin
Offered by Paula Swaine

5.0 out of 5 stars No allergic reactions, felt protected and it smells nice., 30 April 2016
I bought this for my mum and dad that are getting older. They liked using it and the smell. Every now and then I would use it when I'm running out the house. It's good in the sunshine, the rain etc. No allergic reactions, since I have sensitive skin. Going to try other carrot based products in the line and see how they fair.

Children Of The Night
Children Of The Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 23 Nov. 2015
A very atmospheric song. It has plenty of depth and hints of hope. I'm a fan of Richard Marx. He is a very talented artist. I highly recommend this song and if you can, get his greatest hits albums.

Victoria's Secret Lost In Fantasy Hydrating Body Lotion 250ml/8.4 Fl Oz
Victoria's Secret Lost In Fantasy Hydrating Body Lotion 250ml/8.4 Fl Oz
Offered by Afro Hair Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, very well done to the sellers and the company that makes it., 23 Nov. 2015
This lotion is amazing. It smells fantastic and it goes on my skin so smoothly. It's as though I'm putting on water. I have combination skin and it can get aggravated in the winter months. The ingredients in are so good for my skin. For other creams that I have, they are good at hydration but are not able to minimize the small marks and sometimes the bags that I have under my eyes so I need to use makeup as well but this lotion, I don't need to do that. I don't know which ingredient/s are in this lotion that have the ability to act like makeup but it's amazing. I highly recommend this product. Oh and it arrived about a week before it was due-I'd give it 6 stars if I could.

Zoegirl
Zoegirl
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright album, good for teenagers and those into old school Christian music, 19 July 2015
This review is from: Zoegirl (Audio CD)
Good album. I had high hopes for the songs but it wasn't great. Overall it's a good album. Mainly bought so I could have some more religious music albums at home and I love their song, I Believe.

Elliott Hand Brush with Natural Bassine Fibres, FSC Wood
Elliott Hand Brush with Natural Bassine Fibres, FSC Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, 19 July 2015
It arrived a weak after I ordered it. Bought it to replace my mum and dad's old one. It's brilliant. Sweeps up all sorts from cat hairs, fluff to harder items like rice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4