Profile for Julie Parker > Reviews

Content by Julie Parker

Julie Parker

LyDia professional black kabuki buffer face loose powder bronzer cosmetic makeup brush F-06
Offered by LyDia Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 24 Oct. 2014
Great bronzer brush very soft, no loss of bristles so far. I will definitely purchase this make of brush in the future. Delivery was very quick.

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, King
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, King
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Required, 24 April 2014
My old protector had lost it's elasticity and so I purchased this one which was just as it described. I only required it to protect my mattress not for any extra padding and that is fine for me. Quick delivery.

Fogarty Luxury Hollowfibre King Size 10.5 Tog Quality Duvet Quilt
Fogarty Luxury Hollowfibre King Size 10.5 Tog Quality Duvet Quilt

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement required, 24 April 2014
I bought this as a replacement for my existing duvet. I am so pleased with it. As others have said it doesn't come in the fancy packaging you are shown on the picture but on the plus side it has a good cover is very light and the 10.5 that I purchased is warm enough for me. Quick delivery too.

Seamless Open Front Control Dress in Black Large 14/16
Seamless Open Front Control Dress in Black Large 14/16
Offered by CattyB's Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB, 2 Dec. 2013
This appears to be of good quality though I have only tried it on not worn it or washed it as yet. You need to pull it up rather than put it over your head, I nearly got stuck in it. It did the job I needed it to when tried out under my new dress much better than the control pants which just seem to push your wobbly bits from one place to another. Quick delivery too.

LADIES WOMENS PARTY PROM BRIDAL EVENING FASHION HIGH HEELS SHOES SANDALS SIZE (UK 5 / EU 38 / US 7, Black Satin)
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTMAS SHOES, 2 Dec. 2013
I love these shoes they are so sparkly. Just right for Christmas party night. The heel height feels just right so hopefully I should last the night wearing them. Excellent value and quick delivery. Looking forward to wearing them.

Boss Construction Helmet - Childs Hard-hat
Boss Construction Helmet - Childs Hard-hat
Offered by CutPriceDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTMAS PRESENT, 2 Dec. 2013
Very pleased with my purchase of this item. Quick delivery. I am sure my Granddaughter will love it as she wanted a hat like Grandad's work hat!!

TUPPENNY HAT DETECTIVE (Tuppenny Hat series Book 1)
TUPPENNY HAT DETECTIVE (Tuppenny Hat series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely tale, 25 Nov. 2013
Really enjoyed this book I loved Billy Perks and his friends and how they go about solving this mystery, with humour and also respect. The book is set in area of post war Sheffield and the author makes you feel as if you are really a part of this time in history with his description of the characters experiences and their surroundings.

USB Mains Adaptor (1000mAh) for Amazon Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Touch, Kobo Wireless, Mini, Glo & Touch, Sony Reader, Samsung, GPS Devices, Digital Cameras and more

5.0 out of 5 stars AS IT SAYS ON THE TIN, 8 April 2013
THIS WAS PURCHASED FOR CHARGING MY NEW KINDLE FIRE IT ARRIVED PROMPTLY & IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD WANT IT TO DO.

The Essential Cuban Anthology
The Essential Cuban Anthology

4.0 out of 5 stars To get us in the mood for our holiday to Cuba, 8 April 2013
Really enjoyed this double CD a friend lent me a copy so bought one for myself. It arrived very promptly so we could get in the mood for our holiday.