Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Martin > Reviews

Content by Martin

Martin

Wings
Wings

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful song, 20 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Wings (MP3 Download)
Purchased this song for my wife and she loves it and has even set it as her ringtone on her phone.

Butterfly Pink Lilac Yellow 66X54 Pencil Pleat Fully Lined Curtains EXCLUSIVE
Butterfly Pink Lilac Yellow 66X54 Pencil Pleat Fully Lined Curtains EXCLUSIVE
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Mar. 2013
I have to say that these curtains are well worth the money, they are bright and great for a little girls room. They are very well made and the Delivery is superfast.

CBeebies: The Album
CBeebies: The Album
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: CBeebies: The Album (Audio CD)
At last a great CD for my daughter who loves the songs from the Cbeebies programs. I would reccomend this to anyone.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars nice but too thin, 26 July 2012
The stickers themselves are great and worth every penny but I have to say that the material they are made from is not as good and as I tried to peel off the stickers they kept ripping where they had not been cut out propely. Also I followed the instructions on how to apply them. Clean wall with soapy water, dry and then apply which was very hard to do as they kept ripping then smooth out the bubbles with a soft cloth which i did but the next day I found that the stickers were starting to come away from the wall and had to go over with the cloth again.

The Gro Company Gro-Egg Room Thermometer
The Gro Company Gro-Egg Room Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Nov. 2011
This product is great, we put it in the our new baby room and it looks great and for the money well worth it.