Profile for K W > Reviews

Content by K W

K W

Vital Baby Small Freezer Pots (Pack of 8)
Vital Baby Small Freezer Pots (Pack of 8)

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit smaller than I thought they'd be, 1 Jun. 2012
I thought these would be really useful, when they turned up, they were much smaller than I thought they would be. Can't really fit that much in them, so they were only really useful for a few weeks before baby's appetite grew beyond that small amount. Good quality though.

Rocket Dog Women's Jazzin Pink Chloe Floral Casual Lace Ups JAZZINCF 5 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Jazzin Pink Chloe Floral Casual Lace Ups JAZZINCF 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 1 Jun. 2012
I love these shoes. They are so pretty and girlie. Rubbing at to back at the moment though, but after a couple of weeks they will be fine. I love rocket dogs, they are fab shoes.

Nuby ID5377 Set of 3 Weaning Spoons Blue / green / Yellow
Nuby ID5377 Set of 3 Weaning Spoons Blue / green / Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spoons, perfect for tiny mouth, 1 Jun. 2012
Great spoons, everyone should have them! Great long handles for big jars without scraping knuckles too. Dishwasher safe and all that, great shape for little mouths.

Britax B-Smart 3 Pushchair (Neon Black 2012)
Britax B-Smart 3 Pushchair (Neon Black 2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab so far..., 1 Jun. 2012
Well pleased with buggy so far, had it a few weeks now and it's a dream to push. Just bought a buggy board too to go on the back so I can use it for the big baby too. I just have to be careful when I fold it up as it's difficult to not scrape either the handle or the top of the front wheel when closing.

Lovely big basket underneath and easy to change from front to rearward facing, even if baby is in it (if you're very careful obviously).

Babymoov Free Hand Changing Bag (Brown/Blue)
Babymoov Free Hand Changing Bag (Brown/Blue)

3.0 out of 5 stars Large bag but...., 1 Jun. 2012
When the bag arrived, I was pretty pleased with it, it had lots of useful pockets, and the changing mat was brilliant. The problem was that the bag always looked half empty in the way it looked crumpled. When I investigated why this was, I noticed that the lining inside was puckered, which meant that a large corner of the bag was stitched off. I was also having trouble with the catch on the bag as well, it's difficult to clip together, especially when you have an armful of baby! I returned the bag though and got a refund no problem. Back to square one looking for a bag now though.

Also, if I'm being picky the medical wallet would have been more useful if it had been bigger and actually been able to hold one of the kid's red medical books and the dummy holder could have done with some kind of fastener on the flap.