Profile for Heather > Reviews

Eyelet Knitting in Lace 30mm wide - Pistachio Green - per metre
Eyelet Knitting in Lace 30mm wide - Pistachio Green - per metre
Offered by Sparkles Gems UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather expensive, 30 May 2015
It is really lovely but I found it much cheaper in a high street shop so felt a bit miffed - like £1.35 per metre cheaper - that's a big difference. So glad I qualified for free delivery or I would have been severely disappointed! We live and learn.

3 Tray Cantilever Fishing, Crafts and Sewing Box, Adjustable Compartments
3 Tray Cantilever Fishing, Crafts and Sewing Box, Adjustable Compartments
Offered by Lunar Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2015
Just what I needed to store all my sewing bits and bobs

10 large round Natural Wooden Buttons 30mm - 4 holes -DIY sewing, scrapbooking, crafts
Offered by Buttons and Buckles

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2015
Exactly what I wanted to finish off a jacket, thank you

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommend, 21 Feb. 2015
Perfect for visiting grandchildren - they each have their own colour and the cutlery is first class!

My First Knitting Book: Learn To Knit: Kids
My First Knitting Book: Learn To Knit: Kids
by Alison McNicol

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommend, 21 Feb. 2015
Bought this for my 6 year old grandson who has been begging me to teach him to knit. He is left-handed and we were finding it difficult, but this book encouraged him to try using his right hand and he is gradually getting there. He wants, of course, to run before he can walk and make a dog coat for my pup, but I have suggested a scarf for his teddy might be the best first project!

COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Small
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Feb. 2015
I was getting neck and shoulder pain from my 18 month old Jack Russell x Paterdale pulling. I bought this harness and it was like magic - he stopped pulling and although he still stops for frequent sniffs, he no longer pulls but trots happily beside me. Recommend this very highly, worth it's weight in gold!

Black Universal Fit Car Vehicle Dog Pet Seat Safety Belt Harness-- Chest: 44cm - 58cm
Offered by Sunny Market

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't work it out!, 14 Nov. 2014
When I say I don't like it I mean rather that my dog doesn't like it. I couldn't fathom out how it worked and he got stressed while I was faffing about with it so I chucked it. It might have been more helpful if there had been some plain and simple instructions included.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for friend, 14 Nov. 2014
Bought this for a friend living in Cyprus - they are unable to purchase over there, so I took it out to them when I went to visit. Presume it worked OK, friend was delighted as much with the Chromecast as seeing me I think!!

Marriner Double Knit Baby Pack | Double Knit Yarn for Beautiful Baby Garments | 100% Acrylic | 6 x 100g balls
Offered by Marriner Yarns

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Yarn?, 14 Nov. 2014
Bit disappointed with quality as it is less soft that other baby yarn. I did wonder whether I had been sent the wrong goods as the ball band doesn't say baby. Colours are lovely, and will be used for dolls clothes so not wasted

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5